𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗠𝗲

TW: death, blood, talks about suicide, sexual assault, and molesting

Author's Note: I got this idea like two weeks ago and thought it was a good idea for an imagine so yeah tell me what y'all think by the end of it.

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

( based on the DEATH NOTE movie 2017)

3rd Person POV

Y/n had her arms wrapped around another guys neck other then Finn's. They danced together on the prom dance floor. She noticed Finn walk into the room glaring at her. She knew that he probably found out about the missing page.

Finn pushed the guy she was dancing with at first and put his top hat on the top of his head and pulled Y/n close to her. "I know you're probably upset, but if you freak out they're gonna be all over us, and that's not gonna end well." She whispered into his ear. "You killed him. You killed Watari." He spoke.

"No, Finn. I saved you...from yourself again. Because every time things get hard you leave me to do the real stuff." She spoke. "Oh, my god, it was all you. Ryuk never found a loophole. You were the loophole." Finn spoke. She could tell he was upset with her due to his flared nostrils.

"You don't get to feel superior for being a pussy. I did what I had to do...to protect us." She finished.

"Agent Raymond Young...will write the names of all the other agents of the Kira task force in the Death Note, placing each of their faces in his mind as he goes. When he's done, he will join them in climbing to a rooftop and leaping to his death." Y/n wrote

"If you want out, you're out. All I need is for you to give me the book." She spoke. Finn didn't like the idea so he said, "Are you insane? Do you think that I'd ever let you near that think again?".

"You didn't read it."

"What did you do?" Finn spoke with his eyebrows furrowed. Y/n stood in front of Finn with a straight face. They continued to sway to the music.

"Finn Wolfhard's heart stops beating at midnight."

"No...you're trying to kill me?" He asked her. "You're going to officially pass the book to me. The once I'm the keeper...I'll burn your page. That's why I couldn't let you save Watari. You can only burn one name and...I wanted it to be yours." She spoke.

"There are so many fucking rules." Finn sighed. She leaned in and touched noses with Finn.

"Now go get my goddamn book."