1.Pilot

I sat there on my lunch break just wondering about if I could get a pay rise. It's hard having a job and going to school. My grades are really bad and I cant pay for a tutor yet.

I look at my phone and see that my shift is over and the shop is now closed.
I get up and brush myself off and I down my coffee as I haven't got much time till I start. I hear my boss, also known as my best friend,
call for me.

Chul: Yah! Jess get your ass here before I throw a delicious cake-pop that you only made just this morning! You don't want it to go to waste now do you.

Jess: Im coming dummy! Don't you even think about eating one aswell. It took a long time to make them.

I walk up to the counter and see Chul just standing there and was completely zoned out. Almost as I did something wrong.

 Almost as I did something wrong

Jess: Did I do something wrong?

Chul: Hm? Oh sorry. No you didn't. But your brothers did.
Jess: What did they do this time?
Chul: They just called me saying ur leaving early?
Jess: They did?
Chul: I'll let you off this time but you owe me dinner!!
Jess: I promise!! Thank you so much! I better go see what they want
Chul: Stay Safe okay?
Jess: I will.

After I said goodbye to Chul I went to the back and changed out of my uniform. As I was heading out of the door, I feel a gentle nudge which makes me turn around.

I see that Chul had turned me around. I assume he wants to say something. Maybe I forgot my phone or I didn't check out. Oh how I was so wrong. Within a second he kissed my forehead and I blushed really badly. He stated into my eyes and said..

Chul: I got you something matching with me for tomorrow.
Jess: Tomorrow? Whats tomorrow?
Chul: The day you owe me dinner?
Jess: How can I forget. I'll pick you up?
Chul: I'll pick you up.
Jess: Well.. I'll see you then Lover Boy.
Chul: See you then.

I turn around and exit the door with the clothes in my hand. As I'm about to close the door behind me I blow him a kiss and I lock the door with him still inside and I walk back home...