3. Math got a whole lot better

When I tell you my jaw dropped.

I see a 6'0 tall, dark brown hair, light brown eyes boy standing in front of me. He was wearing a printed tee with a tote bag and black ripped jeans. Me being me I just stood there looking into those electrifying eyes... until I heard a voice.

?: Are you Jess?
Jess: Hm?
?: Choi Jessica?
Jess: Oh yes sorry! Hi.
Hyunjin: Hello! My name is Hyunjin and I'll be ur maths tutor for the rest of the semester.
Jess: Nice to meet you! Come in!
Hyunjin: Thank you! Oh by the way do you mind if you give me a towel? It was raining bad outside and I'm quite drenched.
Jess: Of course! The toilet is just down the corridor and to the left! You can freshen up in there!
Hyunjin: Ah okay thank you so much!
Jess: No problem!

As he slowly walks to the bathroom I double check to see if he can see me.
I hear the bathroom door lock and I start jumping around because of how cute he is! I am so thankful that my brothers got me a tutor now!! I start heading to the living room so he doesn't think I'm weird jumping around. As I sit down he comes in and sits down and gets things from his tote bag.

Hyunjin: Hmm. Yes okay!
Jess: So.. where do we start!
Hyunjin: Let's start with the basics.. how about Algebra?
Jess: Sounds good!
Hyunjin: Let's start.

He smiles at me softly and laughs a little after he said that. For the next hour he taught me things that I never knew. I should listen next time in lesson, or not since I'll get more sessions with Hyunjin!

Hyunjin: Alright! I think that's it for today!
Jess: Thank you so much!! I learned a lot. I'll see you next time!
Hyunjin: Of course! Next week this time?
Jess: Sounds good!
Hyunjin: Great! I'll see u then! Bye!
Jess: Bye!

He slowly puts his stuff in his tote bag and starts to head off. I open the door for him and before I could wave bye to him he turns around and moves my hair out of my face and says goodbye. Maths got a whole lot better.