chapter 1

Dekus pov

I woke up from my bat nap and went to class alone like always then jirou came through the classroom door her and the girls their only ones who hadn't been bullying me they've been one who's sticking up for me they think I don't know this then I ask jirou for her opinion "hey jirou I have a question for you" she looks at me surprised that I talked to anyone "w-what m-midoriya" she said and blushed "why do you stick up for me?" she looked even more surprised "b-because y-you don't need t-to be bullied for you quirk" she told me which I smiled a little and she saw this before I quickly went back to my neutral face "y-you smiled a little" I sigh cause she saw me I speeded over to her and whispered in her ear "I've been wanting to ask you this will you go out with me" she nodded "good now don't tell anyone k" she nodded then I sat down she was frozen till momo came in and tapped her shoulder "hey why are you frozen its like the most handsome guy in school asked you out" she blushed then said "no I-I didn't im just shocked about something" she nodded then momo came up to me "h-h-hey m-midoriya I have a question for y-you" I look up to her "what" I say in a cold tone and with a cold face "w-w-would y-y-you wanna g-go out on a d-date" she asks me nervelessly "no" she looked at me with sadness in her eyes "hey dude why are you so mean to momo" kirishima said to me "what im not interested in her im more interested in someone else" I told them and then aizawa came through the door "hey uncle zawa can we start class" he looks at me "yeah we can plus hows inko" he knows im not happy but no one else knows "shes good"

timeskip

I've been walking around the dorms for an hour I went outside and found jirou's balcony and jump up to it and knock on her glass door she opens her shades and jumped when she saw me she opened her door "what are you doing here" she asked me I smiled "here to pick you up for our date" she looked at me surprised "w-what t-thats tonight" I nodded "when did you think it was tomorrow" she looked down "y-yeah" I smile