Chapter 3

Dekus pov

After bakugo said that I bitch slapped him across the room every guy and Momo were scared that I easily hit bakugo across the room I heard that there was one guy that wasn't scared and acting scared I walked back up to my room with violet and eri the other girls were mad at all the guys after a bit of being in my room with violet and eri there was a knock on the door I went and opened it "hey tokayami what's up" he walked in "good, and hey jirou and how's my goddaughter doin" eri smiles and ran to tokayami "good gft" I look over to violet and see her confused "violet, tokayami here has always been my friend even before UA since before the accident" she nodded then got up "well it's getting late imma head to my room I'll talk to you tomorrow k" I nod then she leaves "sorry but did I intrude on something vamp" I shook my head no "your fine toka can you watch eri for a moment" he smiled and nodded I sped over to violets room and knock on her door she opens it "what's up?" I just walked into her room while she was backing up and I shut her door "I wanted to show you something" she nods then my fangs pop out she looks at them and smirks then shows her neck I speed over to her neck and bite in she let out a small moan while I sucked her blood abit and I took my fangs out of her neck and licked them "you liked that didn't you" I smirk "yeah your bloods sweet and I like it did you like it" she nodded to it shyly I put my fangs away and started kissing violet on the lips and she started kissing back I broke the kiss "goodnight~ violet~~" then I leave her stunned and speed back to my room so no one can ask me anything and enter my room I see eri asleep and laying on dark shadow with him asleep and see toka laying there on his phone "do you just wanna stay over since those two are asleep toka" he looks up "sure why not it's been a bit since we hung out with how people are with you and your quirk" I chuckle and nod "true your right plus it's fun hanging out with you" we both chuckle tokayami is one of the only ones that knows everything about me and I mean everything because we've been friends for so long and he knows what people think about my quirk so I needed someone on the inside of the boys since most hate me for my quirk or for no God damn reason "I do get it toka why people hate my quirk so much"

TBC