Getting a scarf and a new spell

(If you want a picture of the character, just use the one above. It doesn't matter to me, I just hope you all enjoy this as much as I do)

Standing on top of a tree is a white haired individual, weilding a long katana almost as tall as him, clothes seemed to be unusual since he was the only to wear such unusual things. His satchel, that held some basic supplies, sat attached to his waist. But what was he doing up in such a tree? His attention is soon grabbed as a dog barks, causing him to look down behind him, seeing his dear friend with her dog.

 But what was he doing up in such a tree? His attention is soon grabbed as a dog barks, causing him to look down behind him, seeing his dear friend with her dog

Smiling ever so slightly, he hops down with such casual movements that it seemed that he has practiced this his whole life

Smiling ever so slightly, he hops down with such casual movements that it seemed that he has practiced this his whole life. A long red scarf unfurled as he holds it out for his friend Gemma to take back.

Gemma: "Ah! Thanks so much Kami! You're a lifesaver!" Taking the scarf from her friend, Gemma ties it around her head while Kami shakes his head before tapping Gemma's forehead with two fingers.

Kami: "I only grabbed your scarf Gemma, I haven't saved your life. But I get how important it is to you." Squatting down to pet Sandy, Gemma puffs up her cheeks as if she was upset.

Gemma: "Yeah well, only I can lose my headscarf before the big ceremony!" Pushing a lock of her hair out her face, Gemma and Kami both turn around completely to look at the mountain that was going to hold their trial. It was the largest mountain of the area, and one of the best view-points for scenery watching, Kami would know that personally. "It's finally here, the big day! It's crazy to think that we're going to climb all the way up there!" After staring for a bit longer, Sandy barks, grabbing both of their attention before running off towards the mountain. "Looks like Sandy is keen to lead the way, we should probably get going!" Straightening out his clothes and pushing a piece of dryed meat into his mouth, Kami starts following after his friend and dog. They passed some of the other villagers and eventually come to a bridge where his mom was waiting for him.

Amber: "Aww! Just look at you Kami! My little boy is growing up!" Being a head or so shorter than him, his mom reached up and pinched his cheeks while smiling that proud smile that would make anyone feel like they did good just by waking up today. Releasing his comically now red and puffy cheeks, Amber waves her finger at Kami expectantly. "You better watch after Gemma, alright? You two have been inseparable since you were itty-bitty, and now about to climb the Tor together! And don't lose sight of Sandy, she has more sense than most people! And when you get back, I'll make your favorite supper!" A large smile slowly stretched across Kami's face as his mind imagines exactly what she means.