Chapter 2

Nat's POV

I just came back from the school where I drop Peter and it is 9:00, okay I know I'm late but it's the traffics fault. They were all in the meeting room so I quickly went to the meeting room too. And they were all sitting in their usual sits.

"Agent Romanoff" the first thing Fury said to me when I got in to the room.
"Sorry, there was a traffic when I was dropping off Peter." I said.

"I understand , how is he?" Fury asked.

"Well he is good" I said while taking my sit between Wanda and Tony.

"So I called you all, because there would be someone coming back. And that is what General Ross said." Fury said.

I wonder who would it be since...oh no it can't be him there is only 2 people left the Avengers and it's Carol and...Steve. Well actually only one person who really left the Avengers since Carol just came back for like a year ago. No no it really can't be.

"Anyways I am guessing there is only one possibilities on who would be coming back" Fury said snapping me out of my thoughts, then everyone turns their head to me.

"What?" I said and give them a 'Don't you dare say it' look. They shook their heads and turn their head away.

Then there was a knock.

"Come in" Fury said and Maria came in.

"Fury, he is here now." Maria said.

I took a deep breath, then Wanda started rubbing my back.

"Hey hey it's going to be fine Nat, I swear if it is really him and he hurt you I will not hesitate to kill him." Tony said.

"Me too" Wanda and Clint said.

"Even though we are friends with Steve we would also kill him if he did something stupid." Bucky said and Sam nodded.

"They are right Agent Romanoff, we will be here for you Natasha" Fury said.

"Thank you guys for your support." I said.

Then the door opens and two people walk in. "Hello" the girl said. Sharon.

What the hell is she doing in here? And with Steve. Wait no. She can't be the one who Steve left me for.

"Agent Carter, what are you doing in here I am just inform that only ONE is supposed to be coming back as an Avenger and beside you weren't an Avenger." Fury said with his one eyebrow is raising.

"Because I told her to come" the man said. Steve.

I have to hold my tear, I can't cry now. So I face the window instead and Wanda gave me a concerning look and I just gave her a sad smile and went back to face the window.

"Well hello to you too Cap" Tony said with a hint of annoyance.

"Welcome back Captain" I heard Sam said trying to be nice as possible.

"Hey pal" I heard Bucky said. And the others greeted him except for me, Fury, Clint and Wanda.

"Take a sit Captain." Fury said seriously. And I went back to face the table. And I realize that there is only one sit and it is right accross me. The hell out of all of the sits why there?

"Agent Carter, you should leave this room, only Avengers and those people who are really allowed are the ones who can only go in here." Fure said and I can see in the corner of my eye that Sharon look at Steve and Steve nodded then sharon left.

Okay they don't even look so matching I mean I- uhm I don't even care.

"Anyways there will be no missions for now unless there is a serious situation that needed you guys." Fury said. We all nodded.