.1.

"I CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Langa, a 17 year old male walked down the empty streets of his small town. Next to him one of his friends, Miya, continued to blabber on about random skate boarding tricks.  Langa had absolutely no clue where the two of them where going but what he did know is they were going to meet up with one of Miyas friends.

The duo continued walking for a while before the blue haired boy came to a settle stop. "Wait... who exactly are we seeing again? And why am i coming along again??" Langa questioned his friend. Miya quickly stopped before turning his head glaring at Langa. "LANGA." Miya started, "I literally explained this to you yesterday!" He said slightly annoyed. The bluenette thought for a minute before responding "No...you didn't?" He said clearly confused.

Miya sighed as he faced back forwards as he started walking again. Langa quickly following as he waited for an answer. Miya sighed, "Like i said yesterday at Joes, He's someone i met at 'S'! Before you started! His name is Reki (Reiki?) Kyan, He's your age, AND he literally works at the coffee shop a few minutes away from where we are now! So just come on Langa. You'll get along great! Trust me." Miya finished with a small smile thinking about them meeting.

The two walked in silence for a but longer before Langa began "But when did yo-" "LANGA." Miya scolded before he went quiet once again.

Now, how did Miya get Langa to actually do this you may ask, well.. its a bit of a story I'm willing to tell.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a sunny and VERY hot Saturday afternoon. Out in the sun was a small group of five (Cherry, Joe, Miya, Shadow, and Langa) the group of five were all skating around town until the all passed a specific restaurant owned by the one and only, Joe.

It was about lunch so the group all headed in bringing their skateboards with them! (Joes restaurant to is a small Italian restaurant that is closed on weekends and has amazing food!) The small group opened the door and the cool air immediately smacked them in the face. They stepped in wiping their shoes before going to sit down. (except Joe.)

After sitting they all asked for their meal and started to conversation while Joe left and began to cook his heavenly dishes in the Kitchen. Their conversation somehow turned into Miya talking about his new friend.

"-Yeah! He's really nice too! And he skates!" Miya exclaimed making hand motions. Cherry squinted at him suspiciously before letting out a sigh. "Miya" he said interrupting the boy mid sentence.

Miya quickly stopped looking over too the older as he tilted his head in confusion. Cherry sighed before asking "How old is he though, and why do we need too know about him?" Miya thought for a second "He told me he''s 17! So Langas age! And i was thinking about introducing him too you guys so we could all hangout... Maybe if your all okay with that.." the boy said as Joe walked over setting down five plates.

"Whats his name exactly?" Shadow asked. "Oh, His name is Reki Kyan! Like i said he's 17." Miya stated/restated. Joe looked at him raising an eyebrow as he sat down. "Reki huh?" Joe said feeling like he recognized that name.

"Yea! And when i asked him about 'S' he said he know that place! He says he mostly watches though." Miya said. "I guess we can see who he is. What's the harm?" Joe asked and the rest agreed. Miya smiled, "Great!" He said pumping a fist

The group then continued to talk and make plans, eventually Miya texted Reki the plans and he agreed! Tomorrow would be an eventful day

.
.
.
.
.
Now, where were we? Ah yes, i remember now. Let's continue shall we? Anyways...

Miya jumped as he felt a buzz in his pocket, taking out his phone, reading the message he to before looking up to Langa. "The guys said that their by that old artifact shop waiting for us! There! Cmon Langa i see them!" Miya yell pulling the teen behind him as they ran towards the older males. "Hey!" Miya yelled as Langa waves "hey guys!" He said with a small smile on his face. As they all started to walk towards their destination.

They soon arrived walking into the small shop as the bell above the door rang. It was very cozy and nice. "Welcome!" A voice said as they looked over too see who it belonged too. A red headed boy was the owner. "Oh- Hi Miya!  What are you doing here so late?" The redhead asked before looking behind him "who are they- OH-" he said realizing mid sentence.

To say the least, the boy by the name of Reki was VERY attractive. He smiled warmly at the group as Miya walked up to the counter Reki was behind. Miya whispered something to Reki who just looked at him before giggling "Miya, no. I'm not smuggling you a coffee." Reki said as Miya whined.

"You and your friends can go sit down, I'll be right out!" Reki said with a smile. "WaIt!-" Miya said. Reki turned at that giving him a questioning look "where are you going in thought i was gonna introduce you too everyone!" Miya whined once again. "Miya- I have to tell my boss I'm clocking out for today and put my apron away." Reki said before walking into the back.

A few minutes later the boy walked out with a small smile before walking over to the table with Miya and taking a seat as they started introduce themselves.

,
.
.
.
.

967 words