DEBUT

Jaewon finally debuts with ATEEZ

Jaewon took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. He was a mix of emotions. Excited, nervous, anxious, happy, belated, shocked. In just a few moments he was finally going to make his debut with ATEEZ. KQ had announced him as the 9th and final member a month ago, putting out a promo video introducing him and he had already appeared on a few variety shows with them along with some interviews. The fans knew of him and knew him, but he was still extremely nervous.

He knew some people would have doubts about  being the only soloist in an all boy group. He knew a lot of people didn't think that he would be able to keep up, that he was just using them to skyrocket himself further into fame. He never really let the rumors bother him; he knew they were just rumors, not truths. However, he still wanted to prove everyone wrong. He wanted to prove to everyone that he could keep up, despite being one of the oldests. He wanted to show them he could be just as powerful as ateez, well even more powerful.

He felt someone place their hands on his knees and looked up, a little surprised. How long had he been spacing out? "You alright, Jaewon?" Hongjoong asked and Seonghwa was by his side offering a small smile. Jaewon smiled, showing white teeth. "Yes! I'm just nervous, but that's expected." Hongjoong smiled, patting his head and telling him that he was going to do just fine and not to worry so much. He smiled again, nodding enthusiastically. The stylist called him over, changing him into his stage outfit and doing hair and makeup.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He adored his outfit. The black slacks showed off his long legs and made him look a little taller than he actually was not like he wasnt tall. The blazer was adorned with chains and silver buttons and the button down top he had underneath was white, he had a belt around his waist like mingis but in grey that matched his hair. He wasn't wearing combat boots today, but his black shoes had some intricate designs of course in matte. His grey hair was parted opposite of mingis,and styled to perfection. He had on the black dangly face covering, and he loved the way it made him look even more mysterious. 

Wooyoung came up beside him; "you look fantastic. Very hot." He said, winking and trying to throw his arm around his shoulders. "I like it! We're matching!" Mingi pointed between both of them. They all were wearing black, but his and Mingi's outfits had practically the same type of design just different colors. Their shoes matched as well. He loved that they got to match due to both of them being two of the tallest members. His tie wasn't tightened all the way though. Seonghwa ran over, trying to pull Jaewon's down and fix it. 

"I'm hot. We're definitely going to get rookie of the year if I continue to dress this way." Jae winked and Wooyoung laughed as Seonghwa stood there, obviously uncomfortable but completely shocked at Jaewon's bluntness and confidence. He rolled his eyes, walking away to talk to the stylist. He'll be damned if they were only dressing him like this to boost the groups status (which obviously wasn't the plan). San walked over, fixing a piece of Jaewon's hair. "You look sexy, Wonnie." He winked and he smirked but thanked him. "Are you sure you're okay?" His brown orbs were laced with concern.

"I'm okay! Really. I'm just nervous, you know? I want to prove to everyone that I can do it." San smiled, staring fondly at the older. Their manager came and told them to start heading to the stage. Mingi nudged his shoulder and smiled . "Want a boost?" Jae said, kneeling in front of him and looking over his shoulder. He laughed, looking at mingi on his back without a second thought and carried him all the way to the stage entrance. "Good luck, Jaewon! Fighting!" He said and took his position in line. He heard the fans shouting and cheering, he heard their intro music playing and suddenly everything seemed to disappear. He no longer felt any of the nerves he had been feeling all day. All he felt was surge of adrenaline and then calmness.

They ran out on stage and Jaewon danced and rapped his heart out. He made no mistakes, and everything was perfect. Hongjoong was practically dying every time he rolled his body. But he was proud of Jaewon and anyone could see the pride twinkling in his eyes anytime he looked at him. Yunho and Mingi stayed close , dancing around with him on stage and playing with the crowd. Both of them kept him in the spotlight, just being background backup for him. They loved his confidence and Yunho was happy to twerk along with him or on him.

As the stage came to an end he grabbed his dark grey mic. He lifted his arms up, quieting down Atiny and his lively members down. "Thank all of you, so much. For supporting me, for welcoming me, and for making me a part of your family. I consider you all my family, my brothers and I am really happy that this moment in my life I was able to spend with all of you." The boys cheered, shouting a course of I love you.  He laughed, tugging the nearest body tighter to himself.