Tobias pov

The note was from her how could it be she is dead. I stood there paralyzed until Christina said
"Four what's it say?" I took a shaky breath and read the note

Dear possible boyfriend four I see you have found someone else let's see my best friend. I thought you cared about me!! I remember one night you said to yourself "I'll never let you go tris for you have made my heart even though your dead I will always love you." I always see you saying that but you broke my heart once more and tell Christina I'm not happy with her either.

Ps
I live with you every second of the day I am always within you we used to be one now that's gone oh and I tore up some pictures hope you don't mind.
And if you want to see even though I don't look to the left side of your bed you'll see me standing and ghosts do talk learn.

Christina's mouth dropped open to the floor and didn't say anything for awhile then she pointed to the counter again and said "she's behind you look and has a note." Christina's lips quivered i slowly turned around to see a see through tris she had Her arms crossed and was carring a note in her hand her lips were quivering to but how was she scared she walked right up to me and tried to kiss me but couldn't "sorry." Tris said I smiled it has been so long since I heard her voice. "We miss you." I said tris smiled gently. How could somebody be so mad it then be so nice she then said "you can bring me back."