Part 8

Marcus pov;

It was weird,how her mother is talking to her...and how she talks. Like is it weird or is it me n my siblings that are? Idk. But something is wrong bc bells has no pics downstairs and none of her pics are with her parents...just weird.

Bella was crying on the floor,I went and sat next to her hugging her. I know she need it now.

Marcus: "hey it's ok. I can leave if you want. I'm sorry if the fight was bc of me"

Bella: "it's not because of you. Don't leave. Please" she cried and hugged me hard,it breaks my heart to see her like this.

Marcus: "shhh it's ok now cutie,I'm here I'll not leave ok?"

She rest her head on my chest and cried for couple of minutes. And after a while I noticed she was sleeping,I carried her and put her in her bed under blankets. I checked my phone and it was a text from mom

From Mrs.don't do this don't do that:

Where are you? We need to talk now,come home asap.

To Mrs.don't do this don't do that:

I'm at a friend's house,I'll come soon.

*end of conversation*

I looked around Bella's room and I found a paper so I took a pen and wrote "sorry mom texted me she said I need to get home fast and yes,hope you are feeling better while reading this. Text or call me when u see this! Love ya bestie,xoxo Marcus"

I left it on the nightstand and ran downstairs,her mother looked at me and smiled,ok good I thought I will die. I smiled back and was ready to walk out.

Mrs.Frederick: "wait,Im sorry for earlier haha I was just yk tired....I didn't get to know your name"

Marcus: "it's ok mrs.Frederick and I'm Marcus"

Mrs.Frederick: "ahh ok Marcus,from where does Bella know you?"

Marcus: "well from school obviously,and I'm sorry I have to go ma'am" I said and walked out of the house leaving her speechless,I'm not ready for an interview with her mother...

I ran home,luckily my house is just 5 minutes away from Bella's so like I just ran as fast as I could and I was already home.

Marcus: "I'm home" I yelled. Oh btw,me and Martinus didn't talk after the fight at all. Emma doesn't talk to me neither it's only mom who talks to me.

Mom: "I'm in the dining room,come" I heard mom yelling so I walked there,I saw her sitting on the table and I stood there waiting for her to tell me something or idk

Mom: "what's going on between you and Martinus?"

Marcus: "what? Nothing"

Mom: "Marcus!!"

Marcus: "ugh fine,you saw that we had a fight the other day. And I simply don't want to talk to him"

Mom: "Marcus...I know what has happened and what's the reason,I already talked to Martinus. But honey Martinus is sad,really sad. When I talked to him he bursted into tears bc you're mad at him. Where's the promise you guys made 'never let a girl get in between us'?"

Marcus: "I..I'll think about it,I really need to get rest mom" I said and walked upstairs,I saw Emma. I smiled at her but she ran into her room and locked it..again. I fucked up again.

I laid in bed and thought,Martinus and I never had a big fight. Also,we haven't been active on Instagram for a whole week,I decided to start a livestream. And I did.

Livestream:
Bold Marcus talking
Italic is comments

Yoo guys wasup!

Omfg hi hi hi wtf
Say hi Maria pleas
Omg hi
Wtf I missed ya
Never clicked so fast in my life
I had a heart attack when I saw your @ lmao

Hello Maria

Omg I miss you guys,where have you been?

Miss you guys too,so so much! It's a hard week yk.

School is killing me

I don't think it's only you *laughs*

Where is Martinus?

Yes where is he,we haven't seen him in a while!

How's Martinus doing?

Umm Martinus...Martinus is...at a friend,yes at a friend's house and he's fine perfectly fine just like me.

We are sorry for the drama that has been going around for a while tho,it's ridiculous and also disrespectful. We love you both equally!!

It's fine...umm what's the acc name.. oh it's fine Mila? That's your name ig. It's fine you don't need to worry about it,every fandom has drama and as everyone already said,real fans won't make their idols feel less important. But we are ok now. Love you guys and miss you sooo much you guys don't even know

We don't deserve you

Why do you guys have to be perfect

Naawww we love you even more we promise

Now seriously,NEW MUSIC SOON?

where is tico tho?

And how is Emma,she is inactive for a while now.

Where is tico? Tico is with dad and Emma is..I think in her room. It has been a very busy week for the three of us haha. And I just saw someone asking about new music. New music SoOn. *laughs*

Ok guys I have to go now,sorry again for inactivity we promise to be more active,love you guys so much have a nice week. Peace.

Noo don't leave
Love you too
Stfu jazmine Lmao
Take care
Mwahh
Bye
See yaaa

*live ended*

Basically all the names where random,don't come @ me lmao,hope u liked this parts.