New world arc part 2

Central Calendar year 1639, March 22nd, morning

Two months ago, the islands of Japan transferred worlds. They immediately got in contact with the Principality of Kua Toine and the Kingdom of Quira to establish diplomatic ties with those nations. Once those ties were established, the Kua Toine government changed the most drastically in its entire history in the time afterward.

japan had yet to form any form of diplomatic ties with sakurai empire,which culture is a mix of imperial and modern japan.
Japan goal is to ally with as many Eurasian countries as possible with the continent as it is a modern society like japan,with the difference of Eurasia having raw materials that Japan can't produce let alone the earth having any at all, the raw materials only found in Eurasia are: tzar crystal,star crystal,stalinuim,imperial steel and ruslic.

Japan submitted requests for an absurd amount of food while the Eurasian requested a temporary amount of disaster relief of food for Eurasian countries affected badly by the earthquake, but Kua Toine, who already could provide good food for even their livestock, was able to successfully fulfill those requests. Even the Kingdom of Quira, with its barren, unproductive lands, was a treasure trove of resources, according to Japan, and they began to export to Japan as well.

In return for these resources, Japan began exporting infrastructure—for example, methods for connecting large cities with flat, seamless roads, a step beyond cobblestone; and large-scale distribution systems like railroads.

All kinds of modern technologies were requested as well, but Japan had passed a new law called the "New World Technology Outflow Prevention Act" to safeguard their core technologies. The export of weapons also came up, but that was already considered illegal, so nothing could be done.
Eurasian on the other hand only offered basic military technology which is 300 years outdated for Eurasian standards as a form of trade to boost the economy of some Eurasian countries as their economy relied on trades while also boosting the national power of qua toine which many of these new weapons were deployed to gim as extra defence with a few demonstrations on how to operate these weapons,ammunition and equipment to maintain and use these guns can only be brought from Eurasian countries as a safety measure just in case qua toine gets took cocky and use the weapons against the continent of Eurasia.

The technologies that Japan and many Eurasian countries did share were mainly conveniences that fundamentally raised the quality of life in the two countries. Abundant access to clean drinking water (clean water technologies did already exist, but it wasn't used for drinking purposes), the ability to light up the night as bright as noon and other applications of electrical power, hand-operated propane gas tanks that could produce fire and heated water on-demand... common life had improved by leaps and bounds.
It hadn't even been two months yet, so these technologies were not ubiquitous, but the head of commerce was said to have seen the samples and been stunned to the point of mania. He was giddy at the thought of these preposterous national improvements.

"The products from this country called Japan and the continent of Eurasia are so wonderful...! They're clearly above the three major civilizations! We might even surpass their living standards!"

However, speaking with his secretary, Prime Minister Kanata was more measured regarding the impact that this country would have on their future.

"Hah... It was truly a relief to find out that they are pacifists. Even though they have a law prohibiting the use of a standing military force and only maintain at most a self-defense force, going against them with their level of technology sounds truly frightening."
"The Eurasian on the other hand while not completely pacifist and a few Eurasian countries having military that are the same size as our countries population agreed in a military alliance to protect qua toine and quria.
"I agree. However, it's still a bit disappointing that they are unwilling to export weaponry to us,while the Eurasian simply doesn't provide as with enough weaponry for defence . If we had those, we could better mitigate the threat posed by Rowlia,the equipment the Eurasian provided won't be enough to hold off a horde of rowlidan if they attack us with overwhelming numbers.