m y. l i t t l e. s i s t e r.

I have one fear in my life. My little sister. My mom made me watch her one day. She whispered in my ear. "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm with only that 3-timone sharingan of yours brother." She crawled away. I fell to my knees. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME." She then teleported behind me with my one of my best friend's head. "Eat up you fat pig." She started feeding me. "Open up, you little worthless piece of shit." I did what I had to do to survive. "Just what are you?" I cried. "I'm inevitable," she smirked.

*6 months later*

I have been in therapy for the past 6 months. I have worked out and trained my mind. I moved away from my sister after what she did to me. Ever since that incident I am a brave man. There is nobody who dares stand up to me or disobey me. During therapy though I made a friend. We had everything in common. He was like a brother to me. I loved him. We were best friends and "brother". It was a awesome coincidence that him and I got better and left therapy around the same time. After 2 weeks away from therapy we went to go out to eat in town. After we finished eating i dropped my best friend off at his house. I didn't have a car at the time so i walked him to his house. On the walk home by myself a man with a mask that had one eye hole seemed to come out of a portal that appeared out of nowhere. He told me, "your sister. She heard you recovered and she's back after you. But this time she wants to make you suffer and unlike last time, this time she is going to kill you. I see you have the 3-timone sharingan. In order to defeat your sister you will have to unlock your mangekyō sharingan. With this comes a lot of power, but also a lot of hate and dreadfulness." I knew what I had to do.So  when me and my friend were home alone hitting some weights in my basement gym, he was bench pressing 265 lbs. While I spotted him and while he was benching 265 lbs, I went and got a 100 lbs dumbbell and dropped it on his head, smashing it and blood splattering everywhere and his skull shattered. I killed him. After I killed him I felt a evil, but great feeling of power course through my veins.  The man in mask came out of the portal, which suddenly, like last time appeared out of nowhere. He asked, "Do you feel it? The sadness, the madness? Look into this mirror and look at your eyes and tell me if you feel the evil great power run through your veins." I looked. My eyes were red. "All the sacrifices you have done have worked. You have obtained the mangekyō sharingan. You, are the most powerful now." I grinned, and let out a sinister chuckle, then i started dying a evil laugh. "I'm ready. I can finally kill my sister. Teleport me to her right now and let me finish her off this instant." The man proceeded to do so. When I arrived out of the portal I saw my sister. "Have you come to kill me?" She asked. "I have changed, and I will end you." I yelled. She grinned... I then teleport right behind her and put my katana to her neck and and say "it's over my little sister."