Hunters

The hulking figure comes crashing down into the forest, a girl in a dirty white jacket jumping off of it. Her blade is dripping with its blood from where is pools out from its core, and she smiles. "You really are the sloppy one," a male voice criticizes playfully, dripping an acidic fluid carefully over its remains. "We won't even have to worry about the heroes catching wind of this if you keep it up, wild animals will smell the blood and come rushing like goons during lunch rush!"

Another man chuckles while the girl scoffs. "Excuse you, I'm the one doing all the work here! If you have such a problem, then do it yourself!" The two continue to bicker while the other one on their team continues his laughter. "Now now, we shouldn't talk so badly about our coworkers." Hands clap over the two's shoulders, while the minimal remains of the carcass continue to sizzle away. He kicks up one of the bones with his heel and the girl catches it, smirking. "After all...

We're going to be heroes tomorrow, too."

[U.A ACADEMY, CLASSROOM 1-A]

A scruffy man in his thirties re-aligns his stack of paperwork, tapping it over his podium in a black outfit

A scruffy man in his thirties re-aligns his stack of paperwork, tapping it over his podium in a black outfit. The gray scarf around his shoulders moves a bit with his actions. When he's complete, the room seems to quiet down with him. "Good, it only took you 3 seconds. Improvement." His voice is an irritated monotone.

"Pardon me, sir, but why are there three extra seats? The room is a lot less... even." Yaoyorozu Momo questions from her seat in the back, slightly unnerved that the row in front of her has 6 seats instead of the usual five. Her teacher, Aizawa Shouta, grins. The off-putting aura surrounding him brings fear and nausea into the stomachs of many students. 

"I'm glad you noticed, Yaoyorozu. Due to a formal request by the Hero Public Safety Commission after the USJ Incident, U.A will be housing three extra students. Please treat them with kindness and respect despite their untimely arrivals. They are students, just as you are."

Before anyone could protest their late arrivals, the door swings open. An excited girl with short orange hair skips into the room, followed by another boy with white hair that seems happily exhausted. The last boy closes the door behind him, propping his hands behind his head and folding them as he walks to the front of the room. His dark hair drapes over his left eye, but he can still see through it well enough.

The girl adjusts her skirt and pulls up her socks. "Good morning! My name is Emma-"

"Family names first," the boy with black hair interrupts. Emma grumbles.

"Why? It's not even our family's name."

"Don't you remember his last speech? That whole 'I am your father' drivel? Just go family name first, idiot."

"It's not even a Japanese name!"

The boy with white hair grits through his smile, glaring at them through closed eyes without even looking at them. "Guys, you're embarrassing us!" he stage whispers with a singing tone under his voice.