OOPS

Chesters POV:

me and parker were on live talking to fans for a bit and answering questions. people didn't know but me and parker had actually been dating for about 7 months now but we wanted to keep it a secret just because we knew probably not all our fans would support and we didn't want to create unnecessary drama or anything. parker looked away from the screen and smiled at me quickly. he didn't look at me for long cause if he did i guarantee the fans would get suspicious or something. people thought he was dating someone who they refer to as "rat" which kinda does suit her but don't tell anyone i said that. she's just parker's friend though nothing more.

H0p3_p1zzA_r011s: omgg im a huge fan of you guys!!
g_a_y_meme: please notice me!!!

parker continued saying hi to all the fans and answering some of their questions about when the next videos would be and all that stuff. after about 40 minutes he said that we should get off the live since we have things to do today.

jessica..x_mr_Wilson: aww okay! can't wait until your next live!!!
Exp1r3d_m0ldS: love you guys!!!

Parker's POV:

i clicked the button to end the live. or so i thought....

Parker: well babe we should get going.
Chester: okay baby. love you.
Parker: love you too.

i kissed chester then looked back at my phone. oh my god. the live was still on!! everyone just saw us kiss! this was a nightmare... chester just sat there frozen.

Parker_Chestership_fan: OMGGGG!!! THEY KISSED AHHHHHHHHHH
Parker._x_.chester: AHHH I KNEW THEY WERE DATING CAUSE IM SMART

i looked back over at chester who was still sitting there in complete shock.

Parker: guys calm down it's not what it looks like-
Chester: WE'RE DATING!

he looked like he immediately regretted saying that. i sighed and thought this might be the end for us. it felt like forever that me and him were just sitting there not knowing what to say or do. i looked back at the chat and saw something amazing. everyone was commenting super nice things and supporting us. chester was looking at it too and it made him smile so much. that was the most i've ever seen him smile in a long time.

Chester: i- i can't believe they support us...
Parker: see babe.. i knew they would. they are our fans after all.
Chester: i love you.
Parker: i love you too.