the what challenge- chap 7

so you know just casually waking up at like 12pm.
"y/n chris is gonna embarrass us" nico looked at me worried.
i just have him a puzzled look.
"campers to the cafeteria for some fun" chris immediately said over the loud speaker.

and with that we all gathered and sat in our seats. i had gwen in front of me and duncan beside me. and nico on my other side.
"today. i have gotten what your parents and friends call your embarrassing moments. that's right. i asked them to send me videos or pictures of things that might be embarrassing to you. IF I THINK. they are the most embarrassing. you will get to sleep in the nice rv. that is conveniently parked right next to the cabins" with that chris started the show.
i'm not ready for mine. after 3 more down it was my turn. "y/n... message from your friends. juna and miley." chris said so. maniacal. "hey boo boo. so please don't hate us. but we also want you to win." juna started off.
"also team duncan" miley cut in. "bitch team justin" juna cut in as well.
"anyway as juna was saying..... please don't hate us. but we have a great video collage" miley then said. and with that it started. of course it was a tik tok.

"this is my fav part when y/n thought she had a smart idea then ate ass" juna started laughing. it was in fact kinda funny.
"bitch i can eat my own ass like this" i said looking back i wish i didn't. i was literally chilling in a hoodie legs thru the sleeves and head in the hood. i remember getting stuck like that after i fell down. and sure enough it was there. i ran into the bed and fell backwards. "FUCK IM STUCK" and juna and miley laughing in the back ground. i just kinda flopped around like a fish. and then it cut off. the next video was me riding down a hill in a shopping cart. "why did we let her steal the shopping cart juna?"  "i thought it would be funny miley" and with that you saw me crash into the grass and roll. i rolled out the cart and the cart rolled with me. next video..... WAS ME GETTING ARRESTED. "JUNA YOU BITCH" i yelled earning everyone to look at me and then back at the screen. yep it was chief ralph... "hey this is kinda kinky.... not that i'm mind. but like this isn't the right environment" god damn how cracked out was i when i said that.
chris was kinda looking to the side.
next video. "there's y/n stealing shit again" juna said "she always steals shit" miley replied back.
"y'all really tryna get me arrested again" i said out loud ranting a laugh from gwen.
hopefully this is the last video. and i'm asleep great.
"bitch.... that's my cocaine. get your own drugs whore...... that's right i'm a better stripper daddy" i spoke in my sleep. i kinda just hid in my hoodie on my seat. nico was laughing his ass off.
next video.
"there's a wild y/n on your roof juna..." miley fliminh of course. all you see is me trying to open the window and then fall. only to get back up climb through the window and then eat shit immediately after.... and thank god that's the end.

"well uh...... that was definitely something..... y/n" chris spoke unsure of what to say.
"next is nico" he spoke rolling some clips.
it was just him dancing in the kitchen. and me dead asleep with my face in the cereal bowl.
"Y/N HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF IN NICOS VIDS" gwen was hysterical.

i just laughed with her. it was funny not gonna lie. duncan was just smiling. and cut to the next video of me and nico asleep together on the couch.
"are they watching dora?" juna asked who i assume was miley. "i think so" miley answered. then you hear nico speaking. "do do do do do-dora."
i couldn't help but bust out laughing. and then it was nico pulling me out of a nightclub. but get stopped by some girls. how is that embarrassing...?
"oh hey... yeah. just getting my sister. oh yeah i'll totally come over later" he was talking to the girl. "see you later hottie" the girl said back. "i'm getting dick tonight" i randomly said. "what?" nico said back. "i feel like fucking my cousin" i stated "i feel like fucking my cousin?" he said back. " oh hell nah you know some sweet home alabama type shit" i yelled at him.
and then i was busting out into a laughing fit. wiping a tear away.
after we saw everyone's videos. chris came back up.
"some were funny and some where weird and some made me uncomfortable. and some were embarrassing.... but the rv winner is....y/n cause what the fuck was that" chris said throwing me the keys.
"if you want you get up to 2 people to stay with you" he said back. i pulled gwen and bridgette with me.
they were more then happy. but heather started throwing up some drama and shit. "give me that 5 bucks" i looked at gwen holding my hand. "that's if you beat her ass" she said back. " oh i'm about to. hold my shit" i said giving my things to gwen. and from then on. i punched heather. earning duncan and nico to pull me off. "bitch i wasn't done. she needs more" i said trying to break out of their grasp.

me and gwen went on ahead to the rv. to enjoy it. warm showers. clean bathroom. actual beds. it was everything you could hope for. even a tv.  bridgette brought along duncan geoff and trent. to just hang of course. but that's when chris rule got broken. geoff slept on the floor next to bridges bed and trent slept on the couch. gwen slept on the bed about bridge and duncan... well pretty boy didn't wanna sleep on the floor so i tried to. but damn bitch picked me up and layed me on the bed. so me and duncan got the full sized bed.
i cant wait for tomorrow's challenge.... totally excited... and a whole lot of sarcasm...