Prologue P1

"Spiraling Down"

Izuku summoned Venelana day by day and days turned into weeks until it became months. but the more it passes the more she seems distant what could have made act like it? who knows but izuku's confused heart would do everything to find anything about it.

He tried his contacts all over the world to find anything about her family but to no avail. until the last contact number on his phone. Azazel

..
.

Symbol of Hope Tower, Izuku was on top of his own 100 floor building just enjoying the smooth air dancing with his hair while he waits for someone.

Until... a strong gust of wind made him stood his ground and the person he was waiting for finally arrived with a glorious entrance. with 6 pair of black wings on his back.

"You called mister number 1?" With a smirk which izuku gave back in return

"Yes, i have some question for you since i know your quirk is a fallen angel you know? maybe your familiar with the family i'll ask you." Izuku said while azazel raised his eyebrow. and gave izuku a go sign to go ahead and explain more.

"You see i have fallen inlove with someone for the past months, and she seems to be growing colder on me and distant these past days." He gave azazel the look of anger and he continue to speak.

"Perhaps you know a family line that named after a demon, Bael" Azazel's eyes widens in shock.

"What the? why is the number 1 hero in contact with devils? didn't they said will replenish their numbers but why are they coming after him of all people." Thoughts came into azazels mind, his stratigical mind was into play right now while he thought of several methods and situation on why would a hero of his caliber be given a interest from a noble devil family no less.

"Shes an angel if you ask me, the title of devil doesn't suit her heck even sometimes i think im more evil even though im a hero. shes too pure to be honest." Izuku cuts in and praised his queen.

"Look number 1... i'm sharing this to you now as a long time acquintance. if you consider of going against her family you will die. because i know devils can be mad in rage sometimes. after several dozen of centuries passed after the great war they are still as power hungry and prideful like their former king." He finished and izuku's left brow twitched a bit he seems confused but he got the idea after a good few seconds of thinking.

"So... your telling me that you dont have a quirk but a biological angel who have fallen from the grace of god and turned into a fallen?. that seems plausible and yet so intriguing, yes ye-" Suddenly he got cut off by azazel.