Chapter 5

"Bond"

Been a hell of a day for everyone, a dick phenex there and a cadre class fallen angel called himself the opposite of god of the bible. and the man just simply got out of there as if he has far more important things that needs his attention.

"Great, another she devil request for my heavens feel" He disappeared and teleports towards the location of the devil whose summoning.

He arrived at a room, it was in a victorian style architecture with several bird related ornaments around the room.

"Hello handsome, i have been waiting for you~" Someone hugs him from behind and whispered on his ears.

"Ahhh so its you, you know your son pissed me off just a while ago. you should be responsible mother you know." He faced the woman and his hand goes for her neck. she bit her lips liking the thing he did.

"Then punish me for being a bad mother, come on master~" Her tongue got out of her mouth and licks her own upper lip.

"Being a bad girl now are we, you're gonna get a severe punishment for that dear." He summoned a lightspear and turned it into a lasso and tied her hands together.

"Ahhh yessss that one would stay, holy light i love this feeling!" The woman moaned while she scratch his back with her nails.

The two continue and izuku gave her a heaven's feel route for that whole 5 hours as she only felt pure bliss. when izuku leaves the place he looks at one of his wings and it was flaming. and that made him smirk knowing full well what the pair of wings on his back is.

Meanwhile back to the lady,

"Ahhh that was fantastic its my first time for a while now feeling that ecstacy again. good grief how vulgar of me i have to prepare for a meeting." She giggles while using her fan to hide her mouth.

"Mother! big brother is shaking for the past 5 hours now, and i dont know what happened!" A voice outside the door yells.

"Yes ravel dear, i'll be there in a minute just need some time to dress up." She replied to her daughter who was revealed to be known as ravel.

Her now wet left hand rubs her very wet and juicy honeypot and licks the juice from her fingers.

"Tastyyy! ohh dear little old me forgot how this taste like" She continues while talking about the white stuff she was leaking out and she saw the very huge volume of it

"Tastyyy! ohh dear little old me forgot how this taste like" She continues while talking about the white stuff she was leaking out and she saw the very huge volume of it. and looking at her current figure a little smile creeps up on her face.

"Oh my, izuku-kun you naughty naughty you made me look like a  pregnant mother again." She rubs her now bulging stomach due to the amount of liquid izuku pumped into it.

But something was weird, on her crotch a tattoo was now on it. The unique mark glows while she giggles while looking at it.

 The unique mark glows while she giggles while looking at it