~•Chapter 1•~

(Um hi so this is um idiot's cousin and uh they allowed me to use their account to write/type books and all so yeah anyway hope you enjoy and keep in mind I am not Idiot - Quinn)

~•Chapter name : Finding out•~

-Hello- =Thinking to themselves

Hi = Normal

|Third Pov|

It was currently 7:23 as Hinata was now waking up, he slowly opened his eyes and sitting up rubbing them, he then felt something touching his shoulders, when he looked down he saw his bright orange hair just relaxing on his shoulders.

He didn't know what to say as he was shocked and then he felt something on his back but he didn't check it for he already knew it was hair, Hinata was confused and worried but just let it be as he thought his hair just grew.

(This boy didn't even notice his chest lmao)

|Hinata's Pov|

I went to my closet getting ready to change untill I heard my door open "Hunny are you awake?" My mom said "Yeah I am!" I said until my mom screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" My mom yelled at me terrified, I looked at her with a confused look but said "Mom it's me Hinata, why?" My mom relaxed a bit.

"Hunny your a girl.." My mom told me, I froze for a second "WHAT?!" I yelled, -So that explains my hair...- I thought to myself.

|Third Pov|

Hinata was now walking inside school with a girl uniform on thanks to Kiyoko, Hinata sent a photo to Kiyoko and Yachi before eating breakfast and Kiyoko ended up dropping off a girl uniform for Hinata.

Everyone was staring at Hinata especially the boys there, Hinata was embarrassed but ignored it and went to class.

{After class}

|Same Pov|

After class Hinata went straight to the gym, he saw Kageyama waiting for a third-year or the coach "Kageyama!" Hinata shouted running up to him.

Kageyama was confused as he didn't know that Hinata turned into a girl, Hinata stopped in front of Kageyama looking up at him smiling.

"Uh do I know who you are miss?" He asked blushing a little "Oh it's me Hinata! I don't know how I turned a girl." Shoyo replied.

"WAH??!!" The rest of the team yelled behind the two "Uhhhhh-" Hinata said turning around, he smiled awkwardly.

Everyone just blushed (besides, the coach, the two pretty managers and y'know anyone who isn't part of the harem it's obvious TvT) "Anyway training camp starts tomorrow morning at 5 am so we need to practice hard today." Daichi said unlocking the door.

"Hai!" The team shouted as they all then headed inside "Okay everyone go get changed and Hinata you'll go after everyone, Hinata nodded as the others went to the locker room.