A/N: START OF SOMETHING NEW

❀ HI EVERYONE! ❀

HELLO! BONJOUR! GUTEN TAG! HOLA! OLA!

CIAO! YASOU! HALLO! NI HAO! SALUT!

Hopefully I spelled those right😭

I know a lot of my readers from celebrity crush are from all over the world which I find so cool!

🇷🇺🇬🇷🇩🇪🇫🇷🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇨🇳🇮🇹🇨🇦🇲🇽🇺🇸🇵🇹🇧🇷🇮🇸🇨🇴🇦🇷🇨🇫🇪🇬🇵🇷

And I really want to connect with you guys. So hopefully I did a good job with my greetings! And of course there's plenty of more ways to say hello in different languages - those that I do not know of, unfortunately. Feel free to comment how you say, hello, in your language!

The following is info on the new book!

✿ I'm so excited and happy to say that Y/n's story does not stop at Celebrity Crush, nope!

❀ This book will be a continuation of my first book, "celebrity crush."

✿ Think of this book as trailer for a movie, it's the same concept. I'm just giving you guys a little taste before the actual book. But I can't give too much away since the first book is still ongoing.

❀ Despite that book still being ongoing, I still wanted to post this so you can add it to your reading lists or the private ones too, tell your friends, and so my readers from celebrity crush can become aware that this will be the part two!

✿ Celebrity Crush will only go up to about chapter 60. It all depends on what happens and I'm still thinking about how I want it to end.

❀ I will not post any chapters in this new book, Celebrity Husband, until my celebrity crush book is finished and complete.

✿ We still have a long time until my first book is finished so, no worries! I won't say much more about this book, only that it will be similar to celebrity crush consisting of angst, drama, more into the celebrity world as Y/n climbs the social ladder, more into Chris and Y/n's marriage and their life as parents.

❀ I'm very excited for this new book and I hope you guys are too! If you want, comment what you look most forward to, in this new book, that way I know exactly what you guys want.

✿I'm going to give you guys a sneak peek as to what this new book will consist of....

There's going to be many family trips....