2. And He Lived Happily Ever After

"BEGONE FIEND!" I yelled as I did a T-pose, to assert my dominance, and sprayed the holy water and salt all over the dragon.

The flying creature made an odd yelping and gagging noise. Then, it suddenly flew away on its burning red body before the entire creature comes up in flames and disappeared.

I then made a victory dance, which composed of doing the bee dance, twerking, and flossing while screaming out prayers and dabbing at the very end of my dance (very cringe). I did it!!! I'm the savior of the world (or at least the village)!! I conquered the beast!!!

After I finished my victory dance, I demanded the people to worship and grovel before me since I defeated the dragon. As expected, the kingdom applauded my deeds for slaying the monstrous beast. Obviously, I am now hailed as a hero and an avatar of justice. Villagers, peasants, and citizens of the kingdom come to me in large numbers to thank me for slaying the dragon! 

As they should.

As a result of my new status, I gained new privileges, such not paying for taxes anymore and have loads of discounts. I also unintentionally managed gain a large harem of men and women pining over me for my affections. People begin to flock towards me. They want to be near me, for me to help them. Convinced that, I am a god or a messenger who came from heaven to save them. And cleanse the world of its sins, and I began to take many wives and husbands and have children.

I had more children than the number of descendants that Genghis Khan will ever have. 

No longer the wimp I was, I became a living god. I gave my followers everything they could want. I knew that they would worship me no matter what and do whatever I said, so I obviously took advantage of the situation to have my own personal harem and the free discounts of course.

I blessed my people with my holy water bodily fluids as they thirst over my godly looking hot bod. My followers become obsessed with me. They would do whatever I wanted to do, as if I would just bless them with my mere presence. I was living the dream that many mortals could never achieve in their miserable pathetic lives! And so, I lived happily ever after with a new comfortable life, personal harem, devoted followers, free discounts, and a legal life of tax evasion.