XVII

D̶͔̭̪̻U̠҉̷̙ͦA̷͙ͭͫ̕ | Sepтeмвer 18тн
𝒟𝒶𝓎 24𝓉𝒽
➤ мιαмι
3𝓅𝓂

D̶͔̭̪̻U̠҉̷̙ͦA̷͙ͭͫ̕ | Sepтeмвer 18тн𝒟𝒶𝓎 24𝓉𝒽➤ мιαмι3𝓅𝓂

"What were you doing 6 days ago." My brother asked whiles walking in my room as I prepared my stuff to head back in New York. I missed my home, my bed, my decoration and everything back there soo much.

And I definitely did not want to live here.

Especially because That nigga keeps touching me in some ways. I can't even call it rape because I like it. But it's so wrong at the same time.

Then I don't know what's wrong with me that I would be expecting him to be touching me like that.

6 days ago I shocked myself because I ain't know I was a squirter. Is that even a good thing or naah?

My ex ain't never was able to get me to reach to that point. So is it Murda that is gifted or my ex just can't find my soft spot to get me to reach to that?

I shrugged it off looking at my brother.

"What you mean?" I asked putting all my bikinis in the bag.

"I heard you moan, shit dropping and you saying stawp." He said mocking my 'stawp' causing me to almost choke.

"We was playing fight..." I lied.

"I might now be around too much. But I'm not stupid jai. I know Y'all did sum in there. Everyone heard y'all but decided to ignore it. But I won't because you my younger sister and I love you. Ion want nun to happen to you or to get pregnant early." He said causing me to drop my bikinis in the suit case.

"Y-yall h-heard u-us?" I asked sitting on the bed and in front of him.

"The nigga that took you in the bathroom was taking too long so mama thought y'all was at it since we heard things dropping."

"She sent Maika to come and check on you, and you know damn well she a snitch and she said that you moaning and shit. So we all came upstairs and heard y'all."

"I was gone bust in and beat him up but mama stopped me and the brother I think K'Darion was saying sum bout 'thats ma boy' i mugged the hell outta him." My brother said.

"You know damn well after yo ex boyfriend did that to you ion want you to focus on any other thing but school?" He asked.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry." I said standing up to hug him.

He hugged me back. "Mane. Jai. If you get pregnant ima be mad." He said.

"And won't talk to you." He added.

"You wouldn't dare. I'm yo fav sis." I winked at him pulling away from him.

He mushed my head.

"Bruh. I'm foreal." He gave me a stern look.