- 4

Natasha Romanoff

Natalia Alianova Romanoff, more famously know as her adapted screen name, "Natasha Romanoff".
Natasha was declared famous when her rare gold mark appeared. She starred in many big action films, making her millions of dollars a year. But as she grew older, she became more engrossed into helping the world. Starting with donating to charities which soon turned to volunteering, and now? Now Natasha Romanoff was the Black Widow. A super heroine that was apart of the original Avengers lineup. Because she had taken on so many names and looks at that time, it was easy for her to maintain her Hollywood life while still managing to keep her super side-hustle on the down-low. To this day, nobody knows she is the Black Widow. The Avengers are no more, but this still doesn't stop her from doing good in this anguished world.

"Hey." Nat softly smiled, sliding her bag across the counter towards Phil Coulson. Motioning that she needed more ammo.

"Hey, how are ya?" he asked, returning the joyful expression. He opened the case and examined her gun and every other little spy gadget she held.

"Good. Been holding up, keeping the line fine between my double lives." the redhead nodded, her dark ray-bans shading her eyes and most of her face.

"Good, good. Heard anything about... y'know? Er- the Avengers?" he awkwardly asked, getting at something that Natasha could easily take a good guess at.

"You're really asking for Captain America, huh?" she responded with a laugh, "I told you he'd get you those signed trading cards. Check your mailbox." Nat grinned.

"No way!" Phil exclaimed, clamping a hand over his mouth before quieting with a chuckle.

"So you got what I need? I'm sort of short on time here. Got an important offer for a role and I kinda can't miss out." she alerted, pulling out her phone and replying to a text message.

"Yeah, I got you. Hill said you needed your batons fixed too? I can call you when they're ready?" Coulson reasoned.

"Sure thing. Just the ammo for today, and I'll pick the rest up later. Now how much?" she hastily pulled out her wallet as the agent behind the counter slipped the needed goods across the way to the redhead.

"Put it on me, now go make some money." he winked, excited that Natasha had managed to get his trading cards signed by Captain America.

"Thanks Coulson. Keep in touch." the dexterous spy-actress gleamed. She tucked the ammo into her tote bag, and picked up her gun case.

She waved to him one last time before exiting one of the many undercover spy association establishments, ran by none other than the stealthy Nick Fury.

*

the nat part was QUITE interesting to write. i specifically chose her to be famous because it's unexpected. you look back on her origin and you'd think she'd be unfortunate but she's not. it's strange in a lot of different ways but i love it!!
A DIFFERENT AUTHORS NOTE I WROTE SEPERATELY ❤️
_
origins just keep getting messy and messier, huh? alright, so i was planning on going down the Illyana goes to limbo for a few weeks which equates to less then a second. it's very similar to that but a lot less disturbing than her actual time in limbo.