19 Team Up

POV Elsa

The idea came to me, while I was walking around the yard of North’s place. It was as clear as the shone of moonlight that was guiding my path. The dreams, dreams are the solution.

Moon spoke to me that night, Jack had been gone for a day then. He was having his training with Thor. At first it was like an echo inside my mind, until I realized that Manny was the one speaking with me.

Manny told me that one must work inside the bad dreams, convince children that things have hope. He had put me to practice with Jack back then, when he was a child and growing up. He was being haunted by nightmares and fears until he realized who he truly was.

The only way to guard the guardians was to help them out, get the children feel themselves safe again in their dreams that they were now bound to.  

This I decided to keep as a secret because it was possible that I would be imprisoned inside a nightmare like the children were. My plan is only known by Sandy who is the expert when it comes to dreams. The one who this should be kept as a secret is Jack. The plan might lead to the fact that I would disappear, turn into part of the moonlight. Moon’s powers are great but however fragile as am I when I travel in dreams. One single bad dream that causes me to lose control, be afraid, it might destroy the Maiden of the Moon.

I snug out while people were having their rest at first I decided to pay a visit at the Tooth Palace. Toothiana was one who I could trust. A snow globe brought me there fast and I saw how they were doing their leave. I made sure that Toothiana was alone when I approached her, only she can know about my presence.

“Tooth,” I whispered and she started turning around in the air. Her wings were flickering fast and then she noticed me. I kept myself behind the shadow of a tree.

“Elsa? So where’s Jack and the rest?” she giggled as she flew to me.

“I need to do something alone. I guess that you have a plan figured out? That’s what Manny told me,” I said quietly and Toothiana narrowed her eyebrows.

“Yes but I am quite confused now Elsa,” Toothiana whispered her response rather loudly.

“I’m going into the children’s dreams, try to get them realize that it’s only a bad dream and they can overpower them,” I smiled.

“That’s dangerous! It might turn into your own nightmare,” Toothiana gulped and I pressed myself better into shadows when Aleah and Lili passed us. They were carrying some baskets filled with tubes to tooth fairies.

“Tubes?” I questioned.

”Yes, we got an idea that if we use their good memories it might give them hope and help them to wake up from the nightmare. It might make Pitch be weaker,” Toothiana cheered and I placed my hand over her mouth. I pulled her into hiding.

“That’s good. Just keep Jack away from the moon cave, make him concentrate on his mission to defeat Loki. It’s more important,” I chuckled sadly.

Toothiana sighed and had her eyes filled with defeat as she watched me, “Alright. Just give me your memory tube. It might be handy.” Toothiana smiled.

”There isn’t good memories inside. My childhood went by dwelling in fear,” I sighed and gave her the tube.

“I’m sure that there’s couple of nice memories that give you joy,” Toothiana smiled and I hugged her tightly. She giggled and hugged back. “Be safe,” Toothiana whispered to my ear and I nodded my head.

“Maybe and I will be safe, I hope,” I said as I let go of her.

When Toothiana left I took out one more snowglobe from the pouch I was carrying. I shook it and watch how the snowflakes fall down calmly. Ironic, I just remembered my past and soon my existence might come to an end again. At least I need to try. My heart aches as the last flakes are falling down to the bottom.