Get off your phone(KobexDerek)

Derek was on his phone with the feeling of  Kobe's lips on his shoulder, planting soft open mouth kisses and whispering in his ear. Get off ur phone for me, princess."Derek moaned and stretched his body, arching his back."Hm, daddy, let me be on my phone .

Kobe suddenly pulled Derek closer to him, Derek could feel his hard clothed cock rubbing against his ass."No, princess. Daddy needs you right now."He spreads Derek's ass cheeks and started playing with his pussy hole with his index flinger Him massaging Derek's hole made him moan loudly.

Look at you, moaning like a little bitch in heat, you play hard to get but in reality, you're just my slutty princess who needs to get fucked.Kobe growled and pushed two fingers in Derek's pink pussy hole, making him moan from the pain and pleasure he received."Isn't that right, princess?"Derek only moaned loudly, Derek knows how much he loves it when Kobe talks to him like that. He loved it. All of it. Derek was in his own world of pleasure and pain, he couldn't utter a word to him. Derek bit his bit his bottom lip and started wiggling his hips, wanting Kobe to curl his fingers."Answer me, princess!"He growled and pushed a third finger in him.

Y-yes, daddy.... I'm a... a slutty princess."Kobe hummed teasingly, "Hmm? I didn't hear you, princess."Derek rolled his eyes to the back of his head as he started to finger-fuck him faster."I'm a slutty princess, daddyy  I'm a dirty little princess Derek was screaming now, he knew Kobe would tease him until he screamed those words for him. Kobe chuckled deeply and pushed his forth finger in Derek's already sore hole. He leaned closer to his earlobe and whispered in his ear, sending shivers down Derek's spine.

You know, Mr.Howard can hear your screams, right? Begging like a slut for daddy, huh?"Mr. Howard is their neighbor, and right now, he's sipping a cup of tea as he listens to Derek's screams."O-oh, yes!" "Does it make you horny, princess Wha- DADDY!" Derek's breath hitched as Kobe's fingers were replaced by his big cock. "Does it make you horny that everyone in this neighborhood knows that you're my whore?" Grunting, Kobe pushed his cock in and out slowly of his lover's tight hole, making Derek moan louder."Hm?

Can't talk? Don't like it when I fuck your pretty pussy hole? (laughs) I bet my princess wants me to fuck him every time he hears his screaming for me to fuck him harder."Then he started to fuck Derek real hard, after a couple seconds, he pushed him on the mattress, standing up on his knees to go deeper. "I can't hear you, princess," he growled lowly and slapped Derek's jiggly ass.

Derek was moaning so loud that he could barely hear what his lover was saying, his only focus was on his tool. Derek shot his head up as he felt him hit that spot.

O-oh, yes! right there Ohh, so my princess talks? Is it because I'm fucking you, hitting that one spot, or is it because your hole's loose and now you can feel me deep in you?" he asked with a smirk.Derek moaned at the words, feeling his orgasm build up in his lower stomach."Remember, you can't cum, okay? Be a good princess for daddy, okay?"Derek whined, "P-please, daddyyyyy~""NO, PRINCESS! You came last night and that was enough for you D-addy, please! I'm gonna c-cum for you Hold it

Kobe grabbed Derek's hips and started thrusted harder and that's when Derek knew his daddy was close, and hoping that he would cum soon. Derek whined and lost control, leaking his cum on his lover's cock. "Hmmm," he hummed satisfied that he finally came.After a few more hard thrusts, Kobe groaned and shot his warm cum inside of Derek,

making Derek wiggle his hips seductively at the feeling. Kobe smirked and pulled out, bending down to watch how Derek's hole was clenching and unclenching around his cum, keeping his liquid inside. "Fuck, princess. You look so gorgeous with my cum dripping down your sexy milky thighs baby.

Words-710

Hope u like

Request if u want