1

Why.. i was a biological child of theirs, so why?!

If i were adopted it might make some sense, but this isnt..... i-

I dont know what to do...

In the home of the Rose family, there were Four adults, two children,

And an outcasted dirtrag.

"Aster! Get your ass up here and cook dinner!" Tai yelled. I shot up, sprinting for the door and then running up stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients and beginning to cook, accidentally cutting my finger open.

"Fmm.....!!" I grabbed a bandage and held my finger together and stopped the bleeding, continuing to cook.

If i yelled, i'd only get beat more. Not to mention if i got blood on their food.

I finished up and set the table, plating food and seeing tai's bottle empty, running to the fridge, grabbing one and opening it and handing it to him. "Here you go, sir." I then walked back to  the stairs, sitting and waiting patiently, eating what little i could hide, just enough to feel full, though that didnt take much.

Uncle qrow was my only saving grace.

He smiled at me. "Thanks for the food, kiddo. You're getting better at cooking." He gave me a gentle pat on the head as i nodded, as he whispered to me.

"Happy birthday, kid. Tonight we escape."

Once they were all done i grabbed the plates, walking to the hardwood kitchen, only to be tripped by yang, though thankfully i kept the plates off the ground so they didnt shatter.

She gave a glare, before kicking me in the stomach. "Know your place, Scum. Since its your birthday, i'll go a little easy on you."

The adults didnt even care to remember. How thoughtful of them.

"You wouldnt know the difference between our punishments, they take it easy on you, Yang-"

"DO YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO SPEAK MY NAME?!" she kicked me in the face, before the stomach again. She then spat on me, as she walked away, with me slowly standing. "On seconds thought..."

She grabbed the plates out of my hands before dropping them as i watched them shatter.

"Daaaad! Aster broke the plates!"

I glared. "You bitch." Were the only words i could choke out.

She gasped, putting on some fake tears, running to Tai. "He swore at me, and broke the plates!" She sobbed into his shirt as he sighed. "Summer, could you get yang?"

Summer walked in, picking yang up, being gentle with her, shushing her tears as tai picked me up by the throat as i gave a smirk.

"Now i know where yang gets all that attitude from-"

"DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK, YOU LITTLE SHIT?!" he punched me, and Hard. Qrow walked in. "Tai!" He was furious. I smiled.

Qrow smacked the shit out of Tai. "Leave the kid alone, i watched it happen, yang broke the plates!"

"Cut the bullshit!" Tai dropped me, as i slowly began to crawl away in the chaos, and out the door, as a raven flew down before landing.

"A-auntie i-" she simply picked me up. "TAI! im taking this shithead for a walk." She walked to the forest, as i was dropped in the middle of the forest.

"Dont come back for a week, if you last that long." With that she dissapeared.

I gahthered berries, reveling in my sorrow as i heard a noise.