Chapter 17 : I'm straight (?)

The sound of the oil sizzling the omelettes fills in the air. Taehyun is currently in the kitchen cooking for the both of them. He flips the omelettes and the other side were a little burnt. A pout forms on his face as he continue to cook the imperfect omelettes. After he had done, he shut off the stove and arranges everything on their plates, placing them on the dinning table. He claps his hands is satisfaction.

He knew the omelettes weren't that peefect and he knows that he's a terrible cooker but it's the least he can do for the both of them. He opens his apron, walking to Beomgyu's room, knocking on the door.

On the other hand, Beomgyu is still dozing off. He could hear Taehyun's faint voice and knockings but he ignores it and turns his back away from the door, facing the window.

"Gyu hyung? Breakfast is ready"

The younger said. He knocks softly. Still, no answer.

"Hyung?"

He called, twisting the doorknob, but it was locked from the inside. Taehyun sighs. He knocks again and again.

Beomgyu, on the other side of the door is cursing under his breath and jolted up. His sleep schedule had been violated. He scoffs as he rubs his face with his palms a few times, witjout realising his hair is a mess, looking like a bird's nest. Grunting, he gets his ass up from the comfortable soft surface and walks to the door, answering Taehyun's call. He twists the doorknob and his pair of crimson eyes met Taehyun's brown ones.

"Good morㅡ AAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

The younger screams in terror. Taehyun turns away, closing his eyes with his palms. The older flinches, and Taehyun's loud scream for sure had woke the fuck outta him. Beomgyu scrunches his nose, as his eyebrows are knitted together. He's confused. First, Taehyun is calling him telling him that breakfast is ready, and now the younger is screaming for his life. Why? Beomgyu isn't a ghost, right?

"The fuck you're so loud for?"

He asked in monotone.

"Youㅡ uhㅡ go find outㅡ byeㅡ"

Taehyun said, still not looking at the older, pushing Beomgyu back into the room before slamming the door. The poor male fell on his bump, whinning in pain as he rubs his bump softly.

"What the fuck, Kang Taehyun?!"

He hisses in pain, standing on his feet. Beomgyu walks back to his bed while mubling some curse words passing by his mirror before stopping midway. He walks two steps backwards and a smirk immediately applied on his face. His upper body was naked, plus he only has his boxers on.

So that's why Taehyun is a blushing and a stuttering mess.

He burst out laughing.

"Did you like what you see?"

He asked, loud enough for Taehyun to see on the other side of the door. The younger flinches. How did Beomgyu knew that he's still there?

"Shut up, fruitbowl!!"

Taehyun shouted back, stomping his feet to the kitchen. He's still blushing. He sits on the dinning table, resting his chin on his palms as Beomgyu's tone abs are displaying in his head. The older's pale thighs, perfect biceps and beautiful six packs are justㅡ damn attractive for Taehyun.

"This is not the first time I saw his absㅡ plus, I've even seen his diㅡ"

He gulps, kicking his feet in the air just like the anime girls you've seen in TV. But it doesn't last long as his knees accidentally harsh kissed the table.  The silver hair male yelps in pain, rubbing his knees.