𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

On April 6, 1966, a girl with the darkest aura was born

On April 6, 1966, a girl with the darkest aura was born. The moment they saw her, they realized that she was cursed with darkness. Darkness greeted her like an old friend. You could feel it, you could feel her cursed soul.

Her name is Cassiopeia Lilith Black, the girl with a cursed soul.

She had a beauty endowed with darkness. She had Avada Kedavra green eyes that made you shudder when you looked at them . She had pale skin with dark black, long, wavy hair and perfectly pink lips. She had a constant smirk on her beautiful face. Everyone who looked at her was amazed by her beauty.

Cassiopeia was never a 'normal' child. She was extremely intelligent for her age, thinking twice before making her moves. She had an indifferent nature that made her cruel. With her random laughter, constant smirk, and stern gaze, she represented darkness. She hurt those who misunderstood or misbehaved to her by 'accidental' magic.

She was treatheningly saying that she knew more than 100 ways to torture with her daggers those who came too close to her.

She began to use more and more dark magic.

Druella & Cygnus Black has become increasingly paranoid about their 'security'. They did not trust their own daughter, they were afraid of her. They shuddered every time they looked into her eyes, they went to the other side of the room every time they felt her presence in the room, they stammered while talking to her, they couldn't sleep because they were afraid that their own daughter might come and kill them in their sleep. They became paranoid.

They couldn't take their fear any longer and sent their daughter to France. The day before she left for France was the last time she saw her parents. They abandoned her, they left her alone. So when darkness became her only friend, she welcomed it with open arms. She had nothing but herself and house-elves to keep her alive. She had to grow up at a young age. She learned to survive, learned everything on her own. And she was perfect.

But still, that wasn't what hurt the most. Her sisters, her other halves, forgot her as if she had never existed. They did not save her from her lonely life, did not visit, did not even write letters to their younger sister. Yes, it upset Cassiopeia the most that her sisters left her.

There was only one person who remembered her, worried about her, her cousin Regulus Black. He visited her, became her only family... until he died.

She went to Beauxbatons Magic Academy, but was expelled in 4th Year for nearly killing someone with a non-existent spell which they never found. Then she went to Hogwarts and her house was Slytherin.

Cassiopeia was very cunning. She knew that if she wanted to be perfect, she had to make allies. And so she did, using her infinite beauty and brain to enchant anyone she wanted. They loved her, they admired her, and most importantly, they feared her.

But one person became aware of her power, her darkness. The person was afraid that she might be stronger than him. That person was Albus Dumbledore. The old man tried every cruel way to sabotage her to become stronger. But he didn't know that Cassiopeia knew about his efforts and attempts to end her. But she knew, she knew the old man was power-hungry, she was disgusted by him and his efforts. So she went her own way to finish him off if necessary, but Dumbledore's secrets weren't the only thing she found...

Cassiopeia had a reputation as The Heartless Scarlet Witch.She really was heartless , her 'friends' , family could drop dead in front of her and she couldn't care less. She was cruel , she could kill anyone with nonverbally, wandless spell with just a look from pain. That's why they feared her, she could make you feel the worst pain in the world with just a look.

She did not care about anyone, she never felt emotions. So when she saw her older sister Narcissa at a Yule ball, she didn't even speak to her. When her sister approached her, she stared blankly at her, she really didn't care about anyone. Until she sees a little blonde crying in a corner, her sister's son, Draco Malfoy. He was the only person she cared about. And she never saw her sisters again until...

𓆙𓆙𓆙

I'm excited ;)