3

Maybe its the way you say my name~
Maybe its the way play game~
But its so good~
I've never know anybody like you~
But its so good~
I've never dreamed of nobody like you~

Jisung slowly hold Minho's hands and placed it in his waist.

"Hyung please just go with the flow, this is my first dance make it memorable"Jisung said smile but not the fake one,

"But Jisun-"Jisung close Minho's mouth with his hands,

"Shh hyung just let me feel being loved by you"Jisung said, placed his hands in the older neck and swing thinking nothing but the music and the presence of them two.

"Jisung, Im sorry"then Minho cried seeing Jisung in this situation. He never notice the younger feeling and think that its just his play or tease.

"Shh hyung its not your fault, im the one who fall, i have to control it"Jisung said and just feeling the rhythm.

Cause im in the field of dandelions~
Wishing on everyone that you'll be mine,mine~
And i see forever in your eyes~
I feel okay when i see you smile,smile~

And with that they enjoyed this moment,even Minho enjoyed this and just feel the presence of them two.

In the other side. Jisung is staring at the field of dandelions around them. Every lyrics in the song is relatable to him, this song is is making Jisung remember the times when he thought that Minho is having a romantic feelings towards him, and turning out its just the kindness of the older.

"Hyung can you say I love you"Jisung said and rest his head in the olders shoulder,

"Jisung-"

"Hyung just once is enough"Jisung said,

"I love you"Even Minho said that in not that loving tone, it still make Jisung smile.

"I love you too Hyung"Jisung said and the tears is now going to the older shirt but the older didn't mind,

Dandelion in to the wind you go~
Won't you let my darling know~

And in that line, Jisung started to sing in it, which made Minho emotional and cant take his tears.

And the music stops and it feel like its just to fast, even the younger still wanted to dance, he know that the older won't.

"Hyung thank you for this, this is my first and last dance with you"Jisung said and smile like nothing happened.

"Jisung im so sorry"That's what Minho can say to him,

"You dont have to Hyung its also my fault. Sorry for kidnapping you for this"Jisung said. He's like a veteran hiding what he feels.

"So we're still friends?right?"Minho said.

"Yeah of course no one can break that"Jisung said and the older pattend his head.

"That's my boy"Minho said then ge stared at his watch,

"Ohh what the fuc-. Sorry Jisung i need to go now take care ok"Minho said and just go thinking that the younger is ok now.