The Tour

No One's POV

A unknown blonde male popped his head through the door and he looked at his surroundings unaware of what was happening.

"Hoonie I knew you were going to bring a few people to live with us but I didn't know that they were so cute" the unknown person responded. "Do you really think you can keep them to yourself" he walked towards Sunghoon and tried to put his arm around Sunghoon's shoulder.

"Yah! I'm not that selfish" Sunghoon said as he slapped his hand away "and stop calling me Hoonie it's weird coming out from your mouth"

"Oh come on Hoonie. You know you like it"

As they start bickering for a bit longer, the confused boys on the bed were watching them. "Heeseung hyung do you know him?" asked Sunoo.

"No I don't. I haven't seen anyone with blonde hair but they look very close, what do you think Jungwon?" replied Heeseung. He tried to call out to Jungwon but he didn't get a reply from the younger so he looked over to him only to see him staring at the other. "Hey Jungwon you ok?"

"He's so handsome" he blurted out

"What did you say?"

"Hmm What!? I-I didn't say anything did you? Because I didn't! Nothing at all!!" Jungwon panicked a bit which grabbed the attention of the boys in the room.

"Aww does this little cutie fancy me" said the unknown boy. He walked towards Jungwon and leaned in to take a closer look at him.

"C-Cutie!?" Jungwon started to blush faintly as he tried to avoid eye contact with him. A few seconds later, the blonde male started to smile.

"Your so cute when your flustered-"

"Jay! Don't startle the boy" Sunghoon ordered as he pulled him back by the collar of his shirt. "I'm sorry about him, he can be a very 'move before thinking' type of guy but as you can see I still need to teach this child some manners"

"Hey who are you calling child! For your information I-"

"Excuse me before we start this again" Heeseung asked "who is he exactly?"

"Oh him, this is my older brother Park Jongseong also known as Jay"

"Hello there it's nice to see you, please call me Jay"

"It's nice to meet you Jay" Heeseung and Sunoo said. But there was no reply from Jungwon, he was still red and alarmed from before.

"Anyways, what are you doing here Jay? Shouldn't you be doing work or something?" Sunghoon asked

"Oh yeah about that, father wants you to see him now in the throne room"

"What does he want now?"

"I don't know he only gave me orders"

"Well tell him that I can't and will not come"

"Huh why not!?"

"Because I was about to give them a tour of the palace"

"I can do that no problem" Jay answered as he tried to push him out of the door way "now now, of you go"

"Ok ok fine I'm going I'm going, no need to push me" Sunghoon straighten out his clothes and looked up at the boys on the bed. "Sorry for this sudden occurrence but I will be off now" he took a bow before he left out of their sight.

"Now that is over, you ready for the tour?" Asked Jay

"Umm ok then, let's go" Sunoo said as he leaped of the bed. Soon one by one they followed behind Sunoo catching up with Jay in the process.

A few hours in the tour

Heeseung's POV

We have been walking from place to place and not once have been bored from the tour. Sunoo and I have been walking slightly behind Jungwon most of the time just so we can see his reactions and stares when he talked to Jay. "Oh it's already the afternoon" said Jay "in that case, I will show you one more place"

After a while, we entered through the door and saw flasks of all kinds filled with colours from all the sides of the spectrum on the right and to the left of my vision, shelves of books and materials were displayed on every shelf you can see. We walked in further into this magnificent room and saw strands of blue hair were sticking out of the pile of books that were surrounding the figure, I could hear mumbles of speech coming out of their mouth it was quiet but if you really listen in you can hear a few words.

"Hey Namjoon hyung!" Jay called out, the person lifted his head up to look who his calling out his name.

"Oh Prince Jay your here, it's good to see you again"

"Same to you, I would like you meet these people they will be living at the palace from now onwards"

"I see" he got out of his seat and came up to us to take a closer look at us."So tell me, what are you names?"

"My name is Heeseung and these are my friends Jungwon and Sunoo"

"Well my name is Kim Namjoon. The head of magic, witchcraft, enchantment and sorcery. If you have any questions or need my help, come and find me and I'll give you a helping hand"

"So you know all sorts of magic, can you use them all? Are all people born with magic?" Asked Sunoo who was desperate for an answer.

"Do you think you can use them at the same time?" Jungwon butted in as well. "How well can you use them if your running out of magic?"

"Can you even run out of magic?"

"Woah! Settle down you 2, one at a time please!" Said Namjoon "I see why you wanted to bring them to this place Prince Jay" he smiled.

"What can I say, it's what I do"

"Ok let's get started on your question shall we. We magic users can use many types of magic at once but, using 3 or more could harm the body if not trained. That's why we stick to 1 power for each person in the army. As for running out of magic, it depends on the person's actual power and whether you've mastered the technique. For example if I'm already a water user, I can use it as much as I want as long the water is around me but if I decide to learn a different power and I haven't mastered it and use it in battle, you're going to get exhausted from loss of stamina then the outcome of the battle will be..." He thumb to his neck and moved it from one side of his neck to the other side.

"You mean death!?" Sunoo cried

"Well yes but as long as you mastered the technique, everything should be ok"

"Wait how about the question where I asked about if people were born with magic?"

"Not everyone is born with magic, there's people who are born with magic from there parents and people who don't have magic at all. You see there are 2 ways to have magic, the first is training and learnin, it's a much safer process. The second is using charms and potions but they only give it to you for a limited time only"

"I see so your only born with it or not. But you can pick it up and use it" Jungwon asked

"In simpler terms yes it does"

So that explains the ice on my arm and how my wound disappeared in a few seconds. So the ice came from Sunghoon which means he has ice magic, so was he born with it or did he learn from someone else "Namjoon can I ask-"

"WATCH OUT!!"