My Little Rian (one shot)

"Hoy Rian, pinapatawag Ka daw SA office ni SSG President" Sabi Ng classmate Kong may nunal SA noo "HA?!" Gulat kong reaksyon Sabay Tayo SA upuan ko.

Ako NGA Pala si Rian Cariedo, isang istudyante SA Heartworth Academy, an academy for only wealthy family. Of course, my family is wealthy. We owned one of the biggest company in the world. ISA ako SA mga OTAKU type student dito and of course a student with honours. Hindi NGA lang with high honours but at least honour student ako. This academy is for all boys academy, meron kaming dorms dito , market area , and etc. One thing about this academy is that once you entered there's no going outside except for field trips, holiday and weekends. I love this school and I respect everyone here except for one person, the SSG President, John Del Mar.

John Del Mar is known for being a talented student here in the academy. With good looks and functioning brains, he became the center of attention. He's also from a wealthy family who owned the most biggest company in the world.

All the teachers and students admired him. Of course, since I dislike being involved with him, I ignored him many times already. He didn't seems to care but it's ok, this is what I want. There were even a circumstances that we would see each other in the school grounds. Dahil sa panic ko, I ran as fast as I could so that he wouldn't see me nor tried to talked to me. The reason that I hate him is because he hates anime and manga. I mean, ano Naman ang ginawa namin sayo ha? Ulol Ka besh, jussko, ang Arte Arte mo no? And now pinapatawag mo pa ako SA office mo? Well, let's see what will happen.

I walked to the 3rd floor building and I saw a door with a sign SSG OFFICE. I open the door and to my surprise, lahat Ng SSG Officers at class officers ay nandito din as if they were waiting for someone to come in within this hours. Lahat sila ay nakatitig SA akin na para bang may nagawa akong isang malaking kasalanan SA campus.

"Umupo Ka SA harap ko, Mr. Rian Cariedo" Sabi SA akin ni John . I looked around and I saw a chair in front of his desk and sat there like nothing happened. Tumayo si John at inikutan nya ako . I feel his heavy aura lurking beside me then I got nervous. SA sobra Kong nervous, nanginginig ako SA takot. "W..what did I do now?" I asked him in a wary voice "Ah yes, you have indeed done such a grave sin" Sabi nya "ANO?!" gulat kong reaksyon at tumayo sya at inikutan nya ako SA upuan ko.

Matapos nya ako ikutan, bumalik sya SA kanyang upuan. I could hear the whispers of other people in the room but surely something's off. "Mr. President, I'm not sure if Rian did something wrong to our school" defend ng class president namin na si Felix Mondy. "Really?" Response ni John "Mr. Mondy, should I remind you that you are all here to witness something?" sarcastic na tanong niya. Felix grited his teeth and respond "I understood Mr. President" . "Wait, ano BA kase Yung kasalanan ko to the point na tinawag mo ako dito?" Tanong ko SA kanya. He smirked at me and reply "don't play dumb now, you know what you did" . As I was trying to recall any arguments with the president, there were none had happened. "I..have?" Pagtataka Kong tanong. He stared at me but I avoided his gaze and glaced to Felix. His looks became cold and spoke "How rude of you. You've been avoiding me from the beginning" I was surprised when he told me that. So I was being too obvious? Sabi ko SA isip ko "I .." before I can speak he glared at me with those eyes. "I'M SORRY!!" Sabi ko habang kumaripas ako palabas SA office nila. "AFTER HIM"sigaw ni John SA mga Tao dun SA office.

I went straight to my classroom and suddenly "All classes are dismissed but all you will catch a specific person" Sabi Ng school announcer namin "you will catch Mr. Rian Cariedo and bring him to the President's office. You will receive 50 points in each subject only to those who can bring him to the office" ended the announcer.

As everyone saw me, I ran to the lobby and went to the school grounds. Students were eager to catch me but I can't let it happen. I ran everywhere but I always bump to a place where there are students looking for me. They even bought an action figure of my favourite anime or manga just to lure me but, I'm not that stupid. I ran so fast that I couldn't think to find a place to hide. Lord if you hear me, bigyan mo Naman ako Ng lugar para magtago oh. Kahit sign man Lang dasal ko habang tumatakbo. I saw the restroom and went inside of it. Ito na siguro Yung sign ni Lord Sabi ko SA sarili ko. I hide inside and lock the restroom as if someone is using it.