T

Snow crushing under the weight of their footsteps, they took confident strides along the snow-covered path. It was evident winter has fully arrived now, trees bared of their leaves, streets white like it's been newly painted, the chilly breeze and the most obvious sign- the ever-falling crystalline snow. But what caught the eyes of the bystanders was not the snow, not the trees or the beauty that winter brought along, but the confident presence walking past them. 

Their aura was strong, elegant, and screamed that they were one-of-a-kind. Draped in a unique mixture of masculine and feminine fashion, this lad was used to getting so much attention, after all they knew they were quite an eye-candy for people. Is this narcissism?? Maybe slightly. Being aware of one's worth and that they deserve the love and appreciation of their hard work? That is most definitely.

But right now he was in quite the haste, so he did not have the time to spare to pay mind to the attention around. To mention he was slightly mad would be an understatement, but he kept that emotion well hidden. Soon he stopped his walk by a very ritzy horse carriage. The coachman who was waiting for the person's arrival bowed and apologised to him for the inconvenience. He just muttered an rather harsh ' Whatever, it's fine.' He scowled a bit as the footman opened the door, before stepping in and taking a seat in the elegant carriage.

Cars do exist in the present era, but riding a horse-carriage is deemed as a rather upper-class accessory. Not that he was discriminative about upper or lower or whatever classes, for him everyone in society was equal before the law and order of nature. But it seems the person keen to hire him did not think the same, nonetheless that's an assessment for later, it was against his moral to judge someone without knowing them better first. Because you never know a person best at just first glance after-all, unless you have a superpower- that there on itself would be a whole different story now.

The Cursed Swan ::Black Swan AU/PJM::On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara