2

"Hey y/n!" I heard Morgan's voice from the interrogation room. I was once again in the office cause my mom had to work late. The inly good part was seeing Morgan flirt with me but me not giving him attention back, it was so funny and he wasnt used to it which made it better.

"Hey y/n! We caught the killer, now see this" he pulled me to the other side of the glass in the interrogation room, and there sat the unsub.
Then my dad came in from behind me. "The unsub, exactly what you said y/n. He is 17, took a woodworking class in school, and wanted to get revenge on a classmate for having a sexual relationship with his girl"

"You're kidding right? This is a joke? No way i got that right."

"You did" Morgan smiled at me while saying that but as soon as Aaron turned around he put on a stern face.

"Now y/n, as your dad i regret asking this, but we made a deal. Your 21 you are technically of age, so would you like to have a trial at the BAU?"

"I actually would. Could i have a gun?"

"Well you would have to pass the test, and it requires alot of training before hand. It could take a few years for you"

"Who examines these tests" i asked, to be honest i was actually curious about this job for once.

"Well who ever we choose really"

"Okay well i think i could take it now, i have got hell of a good shot, i mean aim." Shit, i said shot. I could feel them staring at me in surprise but my dad just skipped over the fact i said that out loud. Im not proud of it but I've shot his gun before, and he didn't know. And I'm not planning for him to find out. I mean i never killed anyone, i just shot at a target, that isn't bad, right?

"You know what, you are so cocky go take the test, but if you fail, you take training like everyone else." He was actually giving me a chance, what the fuck. I guess being the daughter of the leader of the BAU really has it's perks.

"Great, who's assessing me?" He looked around the room, everyone was qualified, I thought he would choose JJ, since she was the only woman in the room.

"Morgan, you do it" Derek smiled while looking down then looked up at me.

"Come on, let's go."

In gun assessment room~

"Ok y/n before we begin the assessment show me what you got."

I took the noise cancelling headphones and put them on. Without hesitation i put my gun up and shot the target exactly in the chest. I took off my noise cancelling headphones and turned to Morgan and gave him a little smirk.

"Ok hot shot, don't look"

I pit on the headphones, he was expecting me to close my eyes but instead i turned around and shot the target perfectly once again.

"Not going to lie you got good aim"

"Why thank you."

"But for you to pass the assessment you need to know the stance as-well"

You looked at him, turned around at the target and did the stance to what you thought was perfect.
You then felt his hands grab your waist, he was repositioning it. " See, it has to be turned in, just like that"
He kept his hands on my waist even though he was finished, he held me closer now, my ass practically on his area, but i just went with it and shot the target, perfectly once again.
"So, how do I pass?"
"You just did. Just make sure to do the stance, if you don't others will know you had no training."
"Yeah yeah, thanks" I went put and as i did i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Of course i instantly regretted it because he grabbed my waist and looked me in the eyes, we stood there for a few minutes but i quickly broke free and left.