00

[DISCLAIMER: A fanfiction of Vincenzo and Descendants of the Sun. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The characters are not the property of the writer. The authors are in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.]

[This story is dedicated to CzaPed CzaPed]

***

A Crossover Fanfiction of Vincenzo and DOTS

Hong Cha-young was the daughter of one the richest men in K-Korea. She’s a reserved, competitive, elegant and independent young lady. She always aims to win and she can be selfish in order to achieve her goal and earn praise from her father. As she struggles for power in her family, she finds herself caught up in a situation where she has to keep herself alive and make a choice on her own. 

Yoo Si Jin was a highly skilled soldier who possessed outstanding judgment skills. He’s the Captain of the Alpha Team, an elite special forces unit serving K-Korea. His performance was one of the best so his superior decided to give him a task which he can’t refuse; it’s to become a personal guard of one of the richest families in K-Korea. Yoo Si Jin finds it suspicious but he proceeds to obey the order. 

After becoming a successful Italian mafia lawyer, Vincenzo Cassano decided to go back to his motherland, K-Korea. Before inheriting the position of Caporegime of Cassano Famiglia, he wanted to cut ties from his past and carry off the revenge he planned for a long time. And no one can stop him. Not even the person that held a special place in his heart. 

She just wanted to inherit the company of her father and live her life managing it. But as her stepmother announced that she’s going to be married to the son of their business partner, Hong Cha-young finds it cliché and ridiculous. But as a good daughter, she heed to their command. 

Her once boring and peaceful life was ruined when she agreed to their decision and entangled herself to the two expected men who came into her life; Yoo Si Jin, an elite special forces officer and Vincenzo Cassano, an Italian mafia lawyer.

And now, Hong Cha-young has to choose between blood and honor.

***

[Kei’s Note: I just can’t sleep peacefully knowing that I haven’t posted this story yet. So I just want to share it with you and I’m still thinking about the whole plot. I may change the sypnosis anytime. Thank you!]