Dabi x reader (fluff/angst)

(There Will be a raping scene in this story, so if u dont like to read stuff like that, pls just read something Else, it can be violent to read)

Another side

3rd pov~

U were a 15 y/o Girl. H/c hair e/c eyes and was in the LOV. Of course that haven't been ur plan when u were younger, But sometimes life just change.

*back in time*

U was on ur way back Home, after the best night out with the girls. U had been out shopping and eating and such.
U were all in primary-School the last year, chatting together about what u were going to do after the summerbreak.

U was of course planning on coming in to UA since u had a powerfull quirck.
U could get eye contact with people and return their attacks back at themselfs. That way u would protect urself and hurt the opponent.

That was untill something terrible happened...

*back to the present*

"Hey n/n!!" Toga called for u as u looked over ur shoulder to see what she wanted. "What?" She opened the refrigerator and closed again. "We dont have any (some kind of snacks) left!!" She made an sad expression to make u feel empathy for her. "Not my problem" u responded while scrolling Down on the different news on ur phone. "Urh come onnnnn!! Y/n! I'll make a list!!" She kept begging But u didnt care. "Fine! I'll just ask Dabi then!" She Said and walked out the kitchen to go to his dorm. U layed Down on the counch as u heard someone enter the livingroom. U looked up from the screen to see Dabi.

"Y/n u r going to go with me" he Said with his normal bored tone. "Why?" U asked him not interested in leaving ur spot. "Bc u havent been doing anything all day." He Said and walked out. U knew that if u didnt go by urself he would just Pick u up and throw u into the car. U didnt wanted to be carried by anyone so u signed and Got up.
U took ur jacket and scarf and gloves bc it was freezing outside. It was winter so it made sence.

***

He started the car and u clicked ur seatbelt. "Do u even know what she want?" U asked the raven haired boy. He looked at u shortly and responded "i thought she had already made a whole list for u like always?" She had, But u had forgotteb it at the kitchen table. "Uh..." u Said looking Down. "I MAYBE forgot it..." he turned around without a Word or hesitation. "I'm Sorry..." u Said quietly. "It's fine." He Said without looking at u, But with a sweet tone. U were surprised over his respons and smiled a bit to urself.

It would be a Lie to say that u didnt like the boy. Since u joined the LOV u had always wanted to be close with him. Tho u were stuck in the friend zone and didnt know how to make the next move. He confused u, bc sometimes he could flirt with u, not mich But still, and then he would act like nothing happened afterwards. U were still good friends and u could easily talk with him, But everytime he Got close or Said something a little intense u couldn't help But blush. 

Tho u knew that he was a player and that all the Girls he had been with havent been by his side for longer than three weeks or so. Therefore u was unsure if it would be any different with u, IF u would ever become more than friends.

***

U arrived at the shop and u Got out of the car. U had to be carefull for not getting regonized by a random Human, But most of the time it was fine.

"Can i see the list?" He asked and reached his hand out for the list. "Of course" u responded and gave it to him.

Y/n pov~

He grabbed my hand instead of the list, and I blushed darkly, tho i quickly looked away, not wanting him to see it. He took the list, while looking shortly at me beforehe looked down at the list with a smirk as his 'trick' was working. "I'll go for the snacks... u can take the rest." I Said and left as fast as i could.