𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝘾𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏

This account is a battle group account where contestants try to make it for as long as they can each season. Each contestant will be judged each round by the judges on creativity, neatness, and uniqueness among others. At the end of every round, the contestant with the lowest score is voted off and the remaining contestants will proceed to the next round. Once we get to the final contestant standing, we will have our winner! The winner will get a follow from all of the admins and judges (if not already following) and other prizes to be determined.

Participants will apply with their own original character kind of like if you were to apply to an apply fic. There will be certain criteria each round you have to follow.

If you get voted off, you may apply again but with a different OC the next season.

As of now, each round will be one week in length and voting will be three days in length. I know most of you will probably be going back to school or working so I will work around your schedules.

I hope this doesn't flop because I was reminiscing about polyvore, a website I used to be on hours a day before it got bought out, and there were groups that would do something similar to what I'm trying to do here. Obviously I'm adjusting it to try and fit wattpad so it may need tweaked a bit as we go on.

˗ˏˋ TAGS´ˎ˗

-venusvintage astrovibess curiosityanddreams golden-rebel inej-ghafas infinitemonster16 pseudonym-lux softlymedusa soulatire themarleyjohnson

(I TAGGED YOU ALL BECAUSE I AM EITHER IN AN APPLY FIC WITH YOU OR YOU ARE IN ONE OF MINE. I THOUGHT YOU ALL WOULD BE INTERESTED.- CASS)