Chapter 9

The next morning I woke up to a "goooood morning." I look up to see those gorgeous blue eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Well you're leaving so I wanted to make it a special one or two hours." he smiled.

"I swear this is the sweetest guy I have ever met."

He walked out to let me get dressed and do the daily routine. He said he wanted to make the day fun and we are so immature so we went to do laser tag with him and the boys.
---skipping car ride and stuff.

We were all divided up into teams and of course I was on Nash's team. Our team was Nash,Cam,Hayes,Shawn,some girls named Elyse,Kellie,and Ryan,and me. I'm guessing Kellie,Elyse,and Ryan were the other boys girlfriends. Wish that was Nash and me. But anyway this day was super fun and I'm so said I have to leave. I just want to stay with Nash forever. About after round 10 of laser tag our team won! Yeahhhh! But it was time for me to go back and pack and go home. Ugh why do I have to leave. We arrived at the hotel and got up to my room. Nash pulled me aside and gave me the longest hug anyone has ever given me.

He whispered "this might be the last time I'll ever see you." he softly kissed me on the check and said goodbye. Of course I cried I mean I might never get to see him again. I love him...

Authors note//okay sorry this chapter is pretty boring. But I've noticed some people have kinda stopped reading and some people have stayed thank you btw<3 but please keep reading cus there will be juicy stuff coming up.
xoxo -chelsea💛