"Serenading 101" (og concept)

Hisirdoux Casperan is a nice person. Though a bit impatient and reckless, he means well. It's just that his lute playing didn't get him anywhere with getting a partner. His singing wasn't really getting him anywhere either.

But somehow, with his voice cracking and sloppy strumming, he got a partner. Somehow. I have no idea how, but he got one. Not even Merlin knew how. It was such a surprise to everyone who knew Douxie. Not even Douxie knew how and he was the one that somehow charmed his now partner, but it really boosted his ego.

Only the one being serenaded knew.

Let's go back, shall we?

On that faithful day...

They were in the woods when they had met. Very romantic. Though how they met was quite hilarious. It must be a surprise they got together by how they met.

Douxie had been practicing his magic in the woods when suddenly he had somehow gotten himself hung upside down from a tree branch. How you may ask? Ask the idiot who got himself upsidedown. Archie was very much enjoying the display, not really wanting to help, much to the idiot's dismay.

It was then they heard a noise from the bushes. Something was there. Or rather, someone.

A person. A charming one at that. Douxie was enchanted by them. Something about them attracted Douxie. But him being upsidedown was not really ideal for first impressions. Especially in front of his potential love of his immortal life. Being upsidedown was not a good look.

"Um, hi." Douxie's voice cracked much to his displeasure. The person snorted at the situation he was in. Douxie didn't really care as of this moment, he was too distracted by their heavenly laugh. He might've been floating by how happy he was right now. It might've been the blood flowing to his brain.

"Are you alright? You're in quite the predicament."

"Oh, this? It's nothing. It's actually quite comfy. Do you want to try?" Yup. He's gone mad. Too much blood flow to his brain. Douxie realised how dumb that sounded and laughed out of embarrassment. They laughed at the unexpected answer, making Douxie swoon at the sound once more. Maybe it was worth the embarrassment. He was considering staying there and crack jokes just to hear them laugh again.

But even though with how much he wanted to stay there, he'll most definitely faint and die with how much blood there is in his brain. No matter how great their laugh is, you're gonna die man.

"Clearly, you've gone delusional. Here, I'll help you down." They climbed up the tree and loosened up Douxie's foot that had gotten stuck. They didn't really give a warning so Douxie came crashing down, resulting in a possible head injury. Maybe a concussion.

"Sorry about that! Forgot to give you a warning. My bad." They hopped down the tree to inspect the damages on Douxie's head. Hopefully he didn't accidentally snap his neck and died. That would not be ideal.

"Are you okay?" They crouched down and held their hand out. It seems as though the boy hit his head a little too hard. But that didn't stop him from flirting with them. He doesn't quit, does he?

"Am i dead? 'Cause, i think you're an angel."

Quit the charmer, eh?

They were caught off guard by that and started giggling at Douxie's attempts at flirting. They must admit, that was a bit smooth. And also quite adorable. What a dork he is.

"You're adorable. Quite smooth, too. What a charmer you are." Oh how the tables have turned. Instead of them, it was Douxie who was the one blushing.