Chapter 1 - Pilot: Part 1

August 6, 20XX, 15:30, Toronto, Canada.

"So, here we are, hopefully this story will be completed instead of being dropped like a bad habbit in the shape of a bag of potatos singing 'Drop it like it's hot' by the D-O-Double-G." A voice narrated.

"Anyway, my name's Felix, Felix Freely, i used to go by a different name, but that's beside the point, i'm just your average guy, well, Blaziken really, in this world, there are no humans that are known of, only pokemon, any and all kinds, not just humanoid ones, some of us choose to wear clothes, others do not, we have our differences but we usually get along, though as for myself, maybe dealing with some odd stuff has given me... let's say a few questions, like if there where any humans in the past? And if so where are they now? But the real question is, who am i narrating this to?" Felix said before we see the roads of the afternoon-lit city was a car driving towards a house with a garage, inside the car was a Blaziken, his red feathers where a darker shade of red, his beige feathers where white and his yellow feathers where blue, he was wearing a pair of black aviator sunglasses, a brown bomber jacket, gray fingerless gloves and black baggy cargo pants, as well as a pair of wireless headphones around his neck.

He popped open the small bar compartment of his car and took a bottle of whiskey and taking a swig, he seemed to enjoy a good drink as well as being able to pay attention to the road while doing so.

He was listening to his mixtape on his radio, his taste in music, much like himself, was fire.

"... I'd hate to look in to those eyes and see an ounce of pain, woah-oh-oh sweet child o' mine!" He sang along to his song with perfect pitch.

He pulled up to the street near the house, he then grabbed his backpack before he opened the door of his Dodge Challenger and stepping out, he then pulls out his phone from his pocket and begins texting someone named Devon in his contacts.

'I'm outside your garage to take you to mr slushy." He texted.

Meanwhile in the garage, a phone on a table buzzed, catching the attention of the pokémon working on his car, the Gallade then rolled out from underneath his car on a skateboard, he placed his wrench on the ground next to his other tools before he got up and grabbed a tea towel and wiped his hands and face clean, he then checked his phone and saw a text from someone named Felix in his contacts.

'Okay, i'll be out in just a sec.' The Bisharp texted back before putting his phone in his pocket and got changed out of his overalls into a black t-shirt with a gray striped shirt underneath it and a pair of gray jeans and a chain necklace with a lock on it.

He then looks at his Ford Mustang GT and strokes it's bonnet lovingly before heading outside his house and seeing the Blaziken that texted him.

"Well, if it isn't Devon Leven, you still fixing up your car?" Felix asked greeting the Gallade.

"Heh, Felix Freely, i thought you forgot about me." The Gallade said.

"And yeah, she's needing a lot of care after the, uh, incident." Devon added.

Felix rubs the back of his head. "Yeah, heh... sorry about that." He said.

Devon shrugs. "Well, at least you paid for the repairs, so i can't be too mad." He said.

"Some slushies and being with Chris and Julie will ease things up." Felix said opening the door to his car and getting in.

Devon closed his garage door before getting in Felix's car, they then drive along the road, on the way, his car got a call from a Christopher Frost, Felix awnsered it.

"Hey there Chris." Felix said.

"Yo, Fe-Man, wassup homie?" The voice said.

"Not much, just picked up Devon and we're on the way." Felix said.