I. Jonathan Schlatt, a.k.a, her new roommate

"Ugh! Why doesn't anyone want to live with me?!" Y/N's roommate offer had been up for almost two months, but she didn't have a single request. She didn't think her boundaries were too strict. Just don't be discriminatory, no drugs, ages 21-30, and don't be an awful human being. She had imagined she'd go meet up with the people that accepted her offer, but at this point, she'd do an Email exchange. As she flopped onto her bed from her desk, she heard a ding go off on her phone and computer. She groaned, rolling over and checking her phone. She was so let down, she couldn't fathom that it might be a potential roommate, assuming it was just a twitch fan. However, she was surprised to see that it wasn't. It was on her personal Gmail account from someone called: Jschlatt1999@gmail.com. 

Dear Y/N,

I am very interested in your offer for a roommate. I am in no way discriminatory, nor do I do drugs. I am 21 (9/10/1999), and I consider myself a pretty nice guy to be around. I would like to tell you, though, I am a fellow CC (I watch your videos occasionally) and I may be a bit loud, but I can make my room soundproof if need be. I also engage in drinking (not an angry drunk), so I very much hope that is alright with you. I have just moved to Texas a few months ago and am in a bit of a rough spot with living. Don't worry, I can still pay my end of the rent, I just need somewhere to live. I am a 6'3 male and I own a small tabby kitten named Jambo who is quite friendly with other animals if you have them. He is a bit of a troublemaker, but he will move to stay in my room at the first sign of bad behavior. If you could answer my Email as soon as possible, that would be great.

                                                         Sincerely, Jonathan Schlatt (please call me Schlatt)

Y/N jumped up and practically flew over to her computer. 

Dear Schlatt,

I watch your videos sometimes as well, I'm happy to welcome a fellow CC into the household. I am perfectly fine with your kitten, as I am a very big animal person and own a dog, he is a Pomeranian-Corgi mix named Willfur. He is very sweet around people and other animals, so no need to worry. Drinking is perfectly fine, I do a bit myself. Here is the address [Address Name], and my phone number [Phone Number]. You can move in whenever, just text or call me when you do, if possible, the day before. Please text if you need anything (Help packing, moving in, finding the address, etc.). I hope we will become friends, and I am thrilled to meet you and Jambo.

                                                        Sincerely, Y/N L/N

He sent an Email back within ten minutes.

Dear Y/N, 

I hope we will become friends as well, and I am also excited to meet you and Wilfur, as you seem like a pretty chill and friendly person. You can expect me to come move in in about 3 days, as I need 2 to finish packing. I will need some help unpacking though, so thank you for offering. I appreciate this offer, as I have been looking for a while. Thank you very much, and I will see you in a few days.

                                           Sincerely, Schlatt

Y/N almost screamed with excitement. Not only did she get a fellow CC that wouldn't think she was weird for doing his job, but he was close with creators she wanted to film with. They were creators she'd met at Vidcon before, but she watched their videos and had been wanting to befriend them. Long story short, this was a fantastic opportunity for Y/N.