VI. The Yassification of Jschlatt

"Hold still, Dumbass! I'm fuckin' up the eyeliner!"

"That's a you problem! It's cold, Bitch!"

"You lost the bet, you pay the price"

*Angry loud New Yorkers arguing over a drinking bet in which they realized Y/N can slam back more and manage to stay solid than Schlatt can*

"Fuck, the fact that you can drink more makes you hot, that's the problem!" Schlatt exclaimed. Y/N fell silent and let her arm drop.

"H-hot?"

"I-I don't know where that came from, I'm tipsy..."

"Did you mean it?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. Let me finish your makeup, though."

"M-mhm-yeah..." He awkwardly agreed. Y/N started on the eyeliner again and Schlatt stayed still this time. She powdered his face and spritzed on setting spray to finalize it.

"I'm donee! Wait, unless... can I put your hair in pigtails?"

"Hell no! Not in the agreement, that was not in the deal Y/N!"

"Aww, fine. Look in the mirror, then."

Schlatt turned and stared into the mirror, blinking.

"You must really like it, huh."

"No, I look stupid."

"Then what are you staring at so damn hard? Perhaps...it's me?" Schlatt went silent and put on a poker face, but Y/N could definetly see through it. "Ohh shiit! It is me!" She cackled. "You aren't so bad yourself, Schlatt." Y/N said softly.

"You're just flirting now."

"Guilty. Now, come to the living room so I can take and post pictures of you in your makeup!" She giggled and walked out of the bathroom. Schlatt followed along like he was on a leash. 

"Smile!" I coaxed. His embarassed, reddened face cracked a sarcastic smile and he flipped the camera off. I giggled  and snapped several more. I chose the prettiest (handsomest?) one and made it my phone home screen.

"Alright, your torture is over. Go wash it off."

He walked in for about 5 minutes and came back looking the exact same, if not a bit redder.

"It's not coming off!" He growled.

"Did you try using some damn soap, you animal?" I shot back. He suddenly looked a bit sheepish and went back to the bathroom. I followed him, rolling my eyes.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, the next one is...a bit spicy, so I hope that makes up for it. Enjoy your day, y'all are loved <3