|Chapter 44|

|Camilo Diaz|

Valentina POV

A week had passed and I had finally gotten a phone call from my siblings saying that they had arrived safely in Italy and were already blown away by the new Romano Mansion. Apparently it was a bit bigger than the other one -especially the driveway and garden.

Ever since I left New York, my siblings and I didn't find much time to talk with each other since they were packing all of their stuff to move to Italy and I was settling in, in my new home. The time difference made it even more difficult to converse with them, but I knew that soon we'd be able to talk more and it won't be long until I will see them again.

Craving some ice cream -which I haven't had the whole week that I was here-, I stood up from the couch in the living room and went towards the kitchen. Ripping open the freezer and rummaging through it, I froze and not because of the cold. There wasn't any ice cream there. Okay Val, calm down. This is a misunderstanding. He probably has another freezer and forgot to tell you.

"Álvaro! ¡Baja tu trasero aquí! (Get your ass down here!)"

"What do you want?", he grumbled as he walked into the kitchen, seeming very annoyed. The maids cringed at the sight of an annoyed Álvaro.

"Don't talk to me like that! Where is the ice cream, huh?"

"What ice cream? I don't eat ice cream." I sighed, trying to control my anger.

"I DON'T CARE THAT YOU DON'T EAT ICE CREAM", I failed. "Get your keys, take your car and drive to the fucking supermarket. I want this drawer", I ripped one of the drawers of the freezer out, emptied it's contents in the other drawers and put it onto the counter, "full with ice cream." I took out my phone and started writing out the ice cream flavors I wanted him to buy, sending it to him. I gave him one last glare that clearly said: argue with me and you're dead. He seemed to get the message, as he left with a sigh to get ice cream.

Unbelievable that guy.

"I'm back, mi amor", Álvaro called, immediately I rushed over, ripping the bag out of his hands to finally get some ice cream.

"Put the others in the freezer", I ordered, giving him the bag back after finding a flavor that I wanted; cookies and creams. "And bring me a spoon!", I screamed after him as I sat down onto the big U formed couch, watching him disappear into the kitchen.

Stupid asshole!

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, peacefully eating my ice cream and watching some shitty romance show in Spanish, when someone decided to annoy me and came barging through the front door. Who might you ask? Camilo Diaz.

Camilo Diaz is Álvaro's right hand and in the time that I've been here... well, let's say that we're pretty good friends. I mean, who doesn't enjoy annoying Álvaro? Exactly! And since Camilo is pretty much a crackhead and drama queen... It does the trick. I enjoy it. At least more than those stupid Spanish shows.

"OMG", Camilo screamed as he spotted me. "Since when is there ice cream in this house?" Oh my goodness! Does this kid not know how to talk with an inside voice?

"Since today and I intend to keep it this way", I answered camly, before taking my phone out and texting my dear fiancé to get his ass into the living room.

"You got some more?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and pouted. Feels like I have a child already.

"Freezer. Middle drawer", I replied, shoveling some more ice cream into my mouth. He squealed and ran into the kitchen. Fucking child.

"What do you want?", Álvaro asked, walking into the living room and plopping down beside me.

"Your bestie is here." On que, Camilo walks in, ice cream in his hand, spoon in his mouth. As he saw Álvaro, he smiled brightly at him and waved, before sitting down and continuing to eat.

I elbowed Álvaro's side to get him to answer the poor boy. "Hi Camilo", he forced out through his gritted teeth. Fucking hilarious, he's already fed up.

"Fucking finally", Álvaro groaned as soon as Camilo closed the door behind him. I simply rolled my eyes at him and stood up to go upstairs.

"I'm going for a swim in the pool", I informed my totally beloved fiancé. He only hummed in response, which I took as the indicator to leave. So I went upstairs to change into my red one piece bathing suit -I probably have more swimwear than I could ever wear, but at least they all looked cute or hot. Anyway, the red bathing suit laced up in the front and kind of pushed my breasts up a bit.

I sighed in content as the cool water of the pool made contact with my skin. I really like the summer, but the warmth here is killing me.

"Don't you have some work to finish?", I asked Álvaro as he joined me in the pool. He swam over to me and pushed the strand of hair that had fallen out of my bun, out of my face.

"It can wait", he whispered as he started to kiss my neck.

"I didn't notice you changing", I stated, holding onto his broad shoulders so I wouldn't sink.

"I didn't, I'm naked", he said, smiling cheekily at me as I rolled my eyes. Typical.

"I wanted to talk about the date of our wedding, mi amor." I hummed in response, leaning against him, my arms crossed behind his neck. Perfect position to headbutt him.

"How about we marry on the 17th of July?", he asked, or rather suggested.

"No, that's my birthday." Who would want their wedding and birthday to be on the same day? Exactly, no one!

"And?"

"Álvaro, I'm not having every single of my birthdays ruined, because it's our wedding anniversary."

"Why would it ruin your birthday?", he asked confusedly, pulling me closer to him and placing a kiss onto my nose.

"Because it reminds me of the day that I said yes to marrying a dumbass."

Ruby POV

"I can't believe he tried to put your wedding date on our birthday! It would totally ruin our beautiful birthday!", I exclaimed after Valentia finished ranting about everything that's been going on.

"Right! That's what I told him."

"I also can't wait to come visit and meet Camilo! He seems like such a funny guy", we continued ranting and gossiping, "we could pull so many pranks on everyone with him and Francesco."

"Abso-fucking-lutely! Can't wait to see you guys again, all the pranks we could pull. No but seriously, I really miss you guys so fucking much; it's not even normal anymore", Valentina exclaimed, shoving another spoon of ice cream into her mouth, as did I.

"We miss you too, giiiirl. It's so boring without you. Anyhow, did you see the video Francesco and I sent you?"

"Jup, can't believe Alessandro fell for it", Valentina and I cackled as we were both reminded of how Alessandro's face looked after Francesco and I told him we wanted to open a stripclub and become strippers ourselves.

Fucking hilarious.

To be continued...

That's what I imagine the bathing suit to look like