~The letter~

No pov
It's just another day in the asylum with Tenya and Izuku they met years ago and stay in the same cell, they were the top craziest kids in there and they are really close. They've been wanted to go to UA their whole lives, but they knew it wouldn't happen because they were insane. " Tenya", a little green haired boy said. " Yes Izuku", A blue haired boy said. " Will we ever get out of here", Izuku asked. " I don't know", Tenya replied. " We'll be okay", he continued as he rubbed Izuku's cheek. Then a woman came in. " Hey kid, you and that little brat has a letter", the woman said. Tenya walked over to her and snatches the letter, his eyes turned red which frightened her and she ran, his eyes changed back as he walked over to Izuku. " Who are they from?", Izuku asked. " It says, from UA?", Tenya said confused. " Why would they send us letter?", Izuku asked. " I don't know, Bun", Tenya said opening it. This is what it said.

Dear, Tenya Iida and Izuku Midoriya
We are aware that you guys don't know how to control your quirks because of your personal reasons, we here by now accept you guys into UA, to help you train your quirks and maybe even learn regular school work, you will be staying in dorms. We will get you guys tomorrow at 6, you guys also start tomorrow. See you soon.

No pov
Tenya read it out loud for Izuku, they were shocked that a school like UA would allow them to even be apart of it. They were really happy that they would be out of the asylum. " We actually get to go to our dream school", Izuku said, he doesn't smile but Tenya knows when he's happy. " I know right, not only that, we won't be here anymore", Tenya said. They hugged and calmed down a little. " I love you, Bun", Tenya said. " I love you too, Ten~Chan", Izuku told him. They went to bed excited for tomorrow, they cuddled and Tenya put head phones on Izuku because he can't stand the screaming and crying from other patients, they slowly fell asleep, which was the only other thing that keeps them calm.

I will put their backstory after the next chapter, Adiós Amigos!