20 retpahC

Mabel's POV

I couldn't believe what I had heard. Dipper could never kill someone! He could barely squash a bug without hesitating, so how could he kill a person?

Grunkle Ford tried to calm Dipper down, but his mumbling only grew into shouts of "Make it stop," which were becoming more and more distorted and demonic. It hurt seeing him like this, but what hurt more was what I was feeling.

I was scared of Dipper. I was scared of what he had done; what he could do. What if he wasn't Dipper anymore and was just acting like him so he could hurt us? What if he wasn't Dipper at all and was another demon pretending to be him? What if-

"Mabel," I heard my mom say, snapping me out of my thoughts. "We should let Stanford handle this. How about you show us the new sweaters you made?"

I slowly nodded and began walking towards the stairs. Sending one last concerned glance to my brother, I went up the stairs and into the attic.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Ford's POV

Dipper's transformation had affected his mental state more than I thought. While his actions could be considered justified by some, Dipper wouldn't have done anything violent unless the lives of himself or his loved ones were at risk.

It was irrefutable that the being in front of me was Dipper and not another demon; The blood tests confirmed that. However, it was possibly unsafe to have him near us due to his demonic nature. I wanted to move him into the basement, but touching him during his panic attack could have disastrous effects. At the moment, I just needed to focus on bringing him back to a stable state.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚡𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚕 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝙾 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎.