A Dust to Dust Breakfast

PLAYER'S POV:

After everyone left I sat on my bed contemplating everything that just happened. Gaster, he got out but how? I made sure that he couldn't get out... at least not without help. Maybe that's how he got out, someone helped him, but who? Gaster doesn't have any allies except other Gaster's, which doesn't make sense since they can't leave their own VOID'S, what they can do however is travel to the OMEGA timeline and Geno's VOID.

"Argh! This doesn't make sense, all of the other Gaster's won't help each other unless a deal has been made, even then it's rare that they would go through with the deal, and there is NO WAY Geno would allow this to happen considering he and Gaster aren't exactly 'friends'." *sigh* "I may as well go and take that shower."

As I get off the I proceed to the door and head out. While I'm walking down the hall I see some portraits of Charlie and her family that have seen some better days, so I decided to fix them.

"Should be an easy fix, all I need to do is tamper with the portraits code, just change a number here, swap a number there and... done!"

I then take a look at the portraits to see them back in mint condition.

"Other than the blood on Lucifer's shoes, pants, and driver it's not a bad picture

"Other than the blood on Lucifer's shoes, pants, and driver it's not a bad picture." *chuckles* "For the most part anyways."

By the time I got to the shower room Vaggie was already gone, meaning I get one of the Shower stalls to myself.

"Whelp, best get to it."

*Time Skip*

PLAYER'S POV:

After I got done taking my shower, I recoded my clothes onto me, reason being is that I can't wear clothes like a normal person for the small fact that I don't technically exist in this world. Either way it doesn't really matter, *stomach growls* ...I guess all that matters right now is food. As I'm heading down the stairs towards the staff dinning room my nose gets overcome by the smell of something sweet and tart? Eh, doesn't matter, although, I bet Alastor was the one to make the food since no-one-else can cook, I think. When I walk in sure enough Alastor has an apron on with batter all over it. It appears that the apron says 'kill the chef' instead of 'kiss the chef' ...fitting.