patience.

a smutty, subby little oneshot. (1046 words)

I open my eyes to see Matty silhouetted against the light that streams through the crack in the curtains. He's sitting on the edge of the bed, smoking a cigarette. The smoke curls upwards delicately, undisturbed until he turns his head and exhales with a puff.

'Hey.' I touch the small of his back. He twists around to face me and my palm lays flat; he cracks a sweet grin when he sees me awake.

'Hey there.' Matty's voice is still thick with sleep, his eyes bleary and heavily lidded. 'You sleep alright?'

'Like the dead.' I trail my fingers up his spine and sit upright. His gaze drops to my body.

'Mm... come here.'

His mouth gravitates towards mine, kissing me with surprising hunger for how early it is. I run my hand up his thigh, towards his crotch. When I grasp his erection, his kiss stalls and he whimpers a little, his brow furrowing.

'Were you being patient?' I tease. 'Waiting for me to wake up?'

'Uh huh.' Matty cranes his neck to kiss me again, but I cup his cheek and hold him a few inches from my face. 'Please...'

'What?' I mutter, pressing my lips to his jaw. 'Be specific.'

'Please touch me.' He's good at making himself seem totally helpless, like putty in my hands, although we both know he could climb back onto the bed and flip me over if he wanted to. But he's more submissive in the mornings, and it taps into something I've only recently discovered in myself. So whilst his expression is desperate and full of longing, his eyes glitter with anticipation, completely awake by now and utterly aroused.

I settle on my knees, positioning them either side of him so that he's leaning back into my lap. With one hand, I stroke his cheek, holding him just beside me, and we both watch as I trail the other back down his abdomen. He never bothered putting underwear back on after we fucked last night, and his cock swells and rises towards the tiny circles I'm drawing across the top of his groin. His skin is smooth and pale, warm to my touch; he gets progressively harder, and I take him in my hand at last; he exhales with relief, before I begin tugging upwards with a teasing, almost mocking slowness.

'Please... I need more-'

'Ah,' I whip my hand away, and mutter into his ear. 'You'll have to be patient. Can you do that for me?'

Matty nods, obviously pained but enjoying it. He tosses his head back, his loose, messy curls falling over my shoulder, his lips flushed and parted in arousal. He knows I'm going to draw this out. We've done this before, and found something thrilling in the dynamic; he likes to be at my mercy, I like to watch him lose control. A win-win.

My hand returns, and I use a light touch as his breath becomes heavier in my ear. I slide my fingers over the flat, sensitive expanse of skin between his lower hips, stroking the soft dusting of hairs above his dick. His erection twitches, and he breathes through his nose now as his lips clamp together from the effort to keep quiet.

'I want to hear you, Matty. Go on.' I suck at the warm skin behind his ear. He smells of my shampoo that he must have borrowed yesterday; mixed with the musk of sex and his sweat, it's intoxicating.

'Ugh - god,' he moans, choking on his words. 'Please, oh my god, please...'

'You can do it,' I cup his chin, stroking down his neck. 'You can hold it. I want you at your limit, understand?' Matty nods frantically. 'Do you?'

'Yes!' He gasps, and I circle his throat with my hand, thumbing the tip of his cock in my other hand. His precum is making him slicker, my movements on him echoing wetly in the quiet room. I let go again and lick my palm lightly before offering it to him, and his lips close around my index and middle fingers, his head tipping back on my shoulder again. He's slipping into subspace slightly; when he releases my fingers from his mouth, his eyes close and his expression resembles the look of the sublime, like something out of a neoclassical painting.

'Look at me,' I nudge him, and his eyes roll back to me, pleading, in thrall. 'You're so hard...' His erection is flushed and glistening beneath my touch now. I apply pressure and it twitches again as he writhes against my chest.

'I can't-' he protests through gritted teeth. 'Need to come now, fuck, oh, fuck-'

'Go on,' I encourage him finally, stroking upwards faster. 'Come for me, Matty, and don't be quiet.'

Matty's moans are music to my ears, little ah-ah noises that tell me exactly how to time it. He strains upwards, his balls tightening, and I whip my hand away, breathlessly watching him spurt messily over himself again and again. I whisper praise in his ear as the cum lands across his stomach and thighs in pearly drops.

'Messy boy,' I say softly, kissing down his jaw. 'Let me clean that up for you...'

He props himself up unsteadily as I move from behind him and bend towards his crotch. I keep my eyes on his as I gather up the cum on his thigh with my tongue, sucking at the softest skin on his upper leg. Matty pushes my hair back from my face as I reach his lower stomach and lick the last remnants from the head of his dick, his heavily lidded eyes fixed upon me.

'How did I do?' he asks thickly.

'So well, love,' I mumble against his chest, trailing kisses up his torso and pushing him onto his back.

He strains towards me as I reach his mouth, his tongue pressing hotly against mine, and tosses his leg over mine to roll us sideways. 'You know I would do anything you asked.'

'Good job I don't ask much of you then,' I tease, as he takes a handful of my arse and edges his fingers inwards. I inhale sharply, feeling his smile distort the kiss. 'What are you doing?'

'Going to make you come even harder, if I can,' Matty replies, and I let him take the reins again.

Sometimes all you need is a little give and take.