1

''Why is the intro so long?'' I scoffed while tying my hair with a red scrunchie. It was actually my favorite scrunchie to be exact, just because it reminded me of Heather Chandler, and because it was one of the only scrunchies I even owned.

''What do you mean? It's been like two minutes?'' Dana looked at me confused.

''Two minutes too long, it's like watching the end credits.'' I said yawning.

''Oh shut up!'' Dana laughed and pushed me gently. We were watching the hit movie Notting Hill. Well, I don't know if you could call it a hit movie, but more like a classic. Personally I do think romance movies are kind of cringe but I do like them, sometimes. For me, romantic movies are hit or miss, but I usually do love classics like 10 Thing I hate about you. There just is something about the enemies to lovers trope.

''IT'S HUGH GRANT'' I started screaming at Dana.

''Sorry, it's just something about him.'' I continued while covering my smile with my hand.

''What's with you and people from 90's movies'' She looked at me confused, once again.

''It's not my fault people were hotter then'' I grabbed a pillow to cuddle with. We were quiet  for a moment before I spoke up again.

''Wait, they're English?'' I questioned and Dana just agreed with mumbling, which just meant I really had to shut the fuck up now. I was being quite annoying, so I do get it.

Seeing Hugh Grant's character wear his glasses when watching a movie made me realise  that I should do that too. I grabbed my glasses from a desk, cleaned them and put them on.

Dana glanced over to see what I was doing. She usually tells me to wear them so I guess she was like a proud mother right now.
I rarely do use my glasses. Probably because my eyesight wasn't that bad, sometimes I just struggled. I usually wore them when I was in the dorm, but never really when I was outside. I don't know why. I should take them to class with me because I usually can't see shit, but I don't, I just squeeze my eyes so I know what's going on. It's not that I was embarrassed using them, but I just found it inconvenient to bring them anywhere.

Half way through the movie someone opened my door without knocking first, which is indeed, quite rude. And to top it all of, it was probably one of the rudest people this whole town has ever seen, Nathan fucking Prescott. To be honest I've never liked him that much, but I didn't hate him either, unlike most of the people in this school. I've never have had the inconvenience to meet him, which was quite lovely because I've heard not so good things about him.

''Mhmn..?'' I stare where this not-so-lovely boy was standing while doing hand movements trying to make Dana pause the movie. She was as confused as I was. What would the rich kid want from us?

''You seen Victoria?''   He said as he glanced at the laptops screen, but quickly switching back  to us, clearly not knowing which one of us to look. I do wonder why he is coming to my room to ask about Victoria. I understand that my room is next to hers, but it's not like we are that great of friends.

''No'' I say, giving a quick and simple answer. Nathan looked at me and then switched to Dana. Dana gave it some thought but after a while also told him no. Nathan gave us an annoyed look.

''Thanks a whole fucking lot, losers.'' He said and just left, didn't even close the goddamn door.

''Thanks  whole fucking lot to you too, asshole.'' I quietly yelled down the hallway as I stormed to close the door.

I went back to where I was sitting earlier. ''He didn't seem as bad as everyone says he is.'' I glanced at Dana.

''Yeah, well, he is, a very complicated persona." She mumbles while pressing play on the movie.

Complicated? What does that mean? How could someone be complicated? Relationships are complicated, but people? I'd have to see it myself.