Road Trip

~huge time skip because why not~

I was sitting in the back of the car with my soulmates in the other seats. I shoved headphones into my ears and blasted music into my ears so I wouldn't have to hear anyone or anything. Eventually I closed my eyes and lay my head on Han's shoulder and fell asleep. I still don't understand why Dom couldn't let us drive our own cars. He made us all team up to drive out.

At some point I was awoken by someone shaking me. "Go away." I said getting more comfortable.

"We are here." Sean said and I opened my eyes. "Finally." I muttered lifting my head and running my hand through my hair. "Well what are we waiting for let's go." I said when I saw the warehouse.

Brian and Sean being in the front got out of the car locking it and forgot about the three human beings in the back. "That's rude." I said and I heard Han chuckle. He leaned forward trying to unlock the doors.

"That's not going to work if the car doesn't unlock from the inside." I said and he and Scott looked at me confused. "This is my car and I kind of broke it. If the gas tank says empty it really means full." I said and I climbed into the front seat. I got on my knees and pushed really hard on the sky light.

I climbed my way up leaving them alone and got onto the roof where I slid down the side of the car. When my feet hit the floor I pulled a bobby-pin out of my hair and picked the lock on the door. "Well come lets go." I said after I pulled down the seat.