Chapter 7: Team Up!

Sorry about the wait!

Enjoy!

[Y/N POV]

Y/N: Good morning team! How are we doing this morning?

I cheerfully called out to my dorm mates and sat up to stretch my arms. There was no response, so I glanced over at the opposite side of the room to see that Amanda and Jasminka were both still fast asleep.

Y/N: Oh I see...first awake!

Throwing my covers off, I slide down the ladder and land gently on the wooden floor. In the corner of my eye, Constanze was snoring gently under her blanket.

Y/N: Cute...

I could feel a blush come onto my face as I turn away and walk over to my wardrobe.

Y/N: I shouldn't be staring at her! I'm not a creep, I was asked to come here because I knew how to be respectful!

I took a deep breath and shook my head to get my mind off of it. Opening my wardrobe, I felt really lucky that I was the first one to wake up.

Y/N: I didn't put it away properly!

My Spider-Man suit was still at the top of the wardrobe and stood out to anyone who would open it.

I mean I was half asleep when I got back last night, so I guess I can't really be surprised that I did that.

Y/N: I can't have them knowing about all that. Not yet anyway.

I move the suit all the way to the bottom of the and covered it up with the bags and extra clothes.

Y/N: There surely has to be a better place to hide it! I don't know if any of them are going to snoop around!

I know that they were my friends and all, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't look through my stuff.

Y/N: Eh I'm probably being paranoid is all! I should just get dressed!

Taking my uniform, I walked out of the room and to the bathroom to get changed. When I was finished and got back to the room, the three girls were all still asleep.

Y/N: Ah there's still some time until lesson, they can sleep a bit longer.

I go over to my bag and pull my phone out before climbing back up onto my bunk and sitting down.

As I scrolled through my phone, I stumbled on a few articles on the internet of...

Y/N: Oh great...

The Spider-Man. Or me as I should really be saying. I suppose maybe both sides have their stories to the news. But there were no pictures, so at least people didn't know what my suit looked like.

But then it dawned on me.

Y/N: Witches don't have phones right? Or the internet?

If they did, then they were bound to find out about it. Yes they wouldn't know it was me, but I have mentioned it to a few of them.

It doesn't take long for people to piece things like this together.

Y/N: Nah they don't have phones and I doubt they would use the internet anyway.

But still, sooner or later they would find out about it and they would bring it up with me.

I would have to be ready for the time that I have to tell them the truth about me...

~

Nelson: Y/N! Can I talk to you please? There's a few things we need to go through.

Luckily I had just finished eating my breakfast when Professor Nelson came up to the table to pull me to one side.