The Helper pt1

Remi/mistress-shemale
Iris

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Cum inflation, stomach bulge, hair pulling, collaring, slut shaming, dirty talk, degrading kink, dirty names, cream pie, nipple clamps, nipple play, rough sex, sex with people walking in on/slightly watching, spanking, blowjobs, cum swallowing, fingering, over sensitivity, vibrators,little plot mostly pure sex

___________________________

No ones pov

Iris was on her computer at 9:00 a.m looking for jobs but quickly getting distracted. She went back to the task at hand to find any job that piques her interest. She's seen a lot of futa ads and she was starting to get her hopes down till she stumbled onto a ad saying: 'private helper' .

She clicked on it sending her to a website, she read: 'Hi I'm looking for a private helper to help me with my needs and such, I will be paying $1,000 a hour. You will be obligated to stay and live at my mansion with your service. If you're interested please contact me on my email; Remilee@email.com.'

Iris was interested plus the pay was good so she emailed  the person to apply for the job.

To Remilee@email.com:
Hi, I saw your ad for a private helper and I was wondering if I could apply, I'm fresh out of collage and need a job.

A few minutes later a reply rolled in.

From Remilee@email.com:
Hello, could you tell me about yourself I want to know a few things about the person before I hire them.

To Remilee@email.com:
Well my name is Iris jones I'm 22 fresh out of collage as you know. My birthday is November 2nd, my favorite color is red. I like dogs and snakes. My favorite food is fried fish. I dislike mushrooms, tomato's, greens, deviled eggs, and boiled eggs.

From Remilee@email.com:
Great I'll tell you a little bit about myself as well. My name is Remi Lee I'm 26, I run my own business. My birthday is June 10th and my favorite color is green. If you don't mind I would like a full body picture of you, here I'll send one of me.

[Remi has sent an attachment]

Iris clicked on the photo seeing a beautiful woman with black silky hair and pale skin, she had on dark makeup with red lipstick. She could see her cleavage from the cut in her shirt. Blushing she got up talkin a mirror self showing herself from head to toe.

Once she took it she looked at it to make sure she looked good. In the picture her brown hair goes to her shoulders, she has on a white shirt that stretches around her chest area since her tits are the size of melons.

She has a hourglass shape, waist going in then going out forming her child bearing hips and thick thighs in those jeans.

To Remilee@email.com:

Youre very beautiful

[Iris has sent an attachment]

From Remilee@email.com:

You to, also I forgot to mention I'm a futa also I was wondering if your lesbian or straight. I'm bisexual

To Remilee@email.com:
If you were wondering if I'm ok with futa's then yes I have no problem with them also yes I'm lesbian

From Remilee@email.com:

Ok good to know I will explain what to do when you get here when's a good day to start working?